Day 2 » Hug

"How are you feeling today?" Hoseok asked.

"Fine..." I awkwardly smiled back while remembering the events of yesterday.

"I realised that you had a bit of trouble touching me yesterday..."

Can He Not Say It Like That?!

I looked away, a bit flustered by his bold way of mentioning things.

"I think I went a bit rough on you as your first day..." He added, scratching the back of his neck while giving a silly and a sorry smile.

I scoffed internally.

You think?!?

"Umm... Let us start with something less complicated..."

I nodded, agreeing.

"Have you ever hugged your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, a couple of times, actually." I replied. "But it didn't last long before I embarrassed myself by sneezing on his chest." I sighed.

"That's not embarrassing..." Hoseok denied even though he giggled right after.

"You're just saying... It really is embarrassing for me."

"Okay, then, let's see how long can you hold on to your sneezes."

I didn't know how I was gonna do that, but I decided to listen to him and do as he says.

"Come with me." He said and I followed him to another room after being skeptical for a moment.

Anything could have gone wrong by trusting him too much but I genuinely felt like he wasn't a bad person.

Besides... it's not like he's a complete stranger to me, I've known him for quite a few years now.

He stopped in front of a drawer and pulled it open to reveal his impressive collection of perfumes.

"Wow~" an amazement escaped my mouth as I saw him pulling another drawer open, disclosing more of them.

"You wanna give them a try?" He asked.

I immediately exclaimed an excited 'Yes!' making him chuckle before he gestured me to proceed.

I picked up one of the glass bottles and sprayed it once on my left wrist.

"Mmm~ Nice~~" I mumbled after smelling it.

He asked me to try the others as well and pick the one that I liked the most.

After trying almost all the perfumes, my hands were now full of different odors. There was absolutely no more space left in my hands to try the last two bottles, leaving me with no choice but to leave them untested.

"This one seems better than the others." I showed him a bottle from the ones I tried.

"Aren't you gonna try the other two??" He asked.

"I can't... My arms are completely covered with perfumes now." I laughed.

He took out one of those two bottles and sprayed it on his wrist. "Here..." He brought his hand near my nose, asking me to sniff.

"Woah~ this one's way better." I complimented.

"I know, right? This is my favorite!" He stated and sprayed a couple of sprays on himself before closing the lid and keeping it on the table nearby.