Day 8 » Peck

The next morning, I woke up on my bed as usual- except for a man sleeping half a meter away from me.

Last night, Hoseok fell asleep during the middle of the movie and I couldn't bring myself to wake him up from his slumber.

He was too adorable for my poor heart to let me disturb his sleep. But now, as I could watch his features closely in the daylight, he looked rather hot that way.

I was admiring every inch of his beautiful face for a little bit longer than I should have until he started moving his arms.

Sitting back up, I watched him trying to open his eyes before he squinted them because of the sunlight hitting his eyes.

"Good morning~" I chimed, taking his attention.

He rubbed his eyes, adjusting his vision to the light when he finally looked at me.

Hoseok seemed surprised at first but then broke into a smile. "Good morning~".

He managed to sit up, eventually, releasing a long breath and taking in a good amount of the fresh air of the morning.

"What time is it?" He asked me.

I checked my phone to find that it was still quite early in the morning.

"6 o'clock," I answered.

He nodded. "I need to get ready for work."

"It's the weekend." I laughed as he smiled, mumbling, "Oh.. Right."

We freshened up and went to the living room to find Namjoon still sleeping on the couch.

Deciding not to disturb him as it was still quite early, I went to the kitchen and started making myself a cup of coffee.

"Coffee or tea?" I asked Hoseok when he arrived.

"Anything would be fine."

I started preparing two cups of coffee when I felt a pair of arms sliding around my shoulder, hugging me from behind.

I was a bit taken aback by his sudden behaviour but I didn't push him away. I found it more comfortable than I could understand why I felt so much at ease.

"You're not asking why I'm hugging you?"

I chuckled a little as I continued doing my work. "Why are you hugging me?" I asked.

"Because I like you."

I choked on the air.

What did he just say?!?

I turned my face to look at him but his face was already closer to mine.

I gulped.

He took a step closer making me walk back.

"Wha- What did you say?"

He took another step closer and I walked a step back again.

"I like you."

I nervously laughed a little. "You're kidding, right?"

He brought another step forward and I was completely trapped against the counter.

He giggled. "Of course, not! Your reactions are so cute that I can't help but like you." He pinched my cheek.

I blinked at him for a few seconds before turning back around.

Fuck you, Y/n!

Keep your mind straight!

Why would he like you any differently?!