Day 13 » Kink

"You were looking great in that wedding dress yesterday."

"Thanks... You looked great too,"

He nodded. "I know, I saw you simping over me the whole time."

"WHAT?! That's no-"

"Don't even try to deny it." He chuckled. "I saw you checking me out multiple times."

Damn it!!!

I cleared my throat, awkwardly. "Ahem-!!... By the way, what are we gonna do today?" I asked to change the topic but that extra-smart ass took that to another meaning.

"Oh, eager to do something with me...?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up.", though I was a little flustered.

"Okay~ but you need to make me."

I frowned trying to understand his words until they hit me.

"YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU??"

"I only said I want you to shut me up, but that will work too, I guess."

I'm soon gonna commit a crime for sure!!

He laughed so hard looking at my embarrassed face that he almost hit the ground with his face.

"Okay, jokes aside, how are you feeling these days?" He asked, gaining his posture back.

"You mean the sneezes I get? I think I'm doing quite well now."

"I noticed you've become quite confident about yourself. Perhaps that's why your condition has improved."

I agreed. I felt the same.

Growl~

I didn't think I could embarrass myself more until my stomach made that noise.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

_

"You can cook?" I questioned the man roaming around the kitchen with a frying pan in his hand while he seemed to be looking for something.

"A little bit..." He answered before he finally found it.

"What you gonna do with that?" I asked.

"Make pancakes." He winked.

Minutes into his cooking and I was suddenly feeling intimidated by his arms.

More specifically, his veiny hands and slick fingers-

Oh my God, I NEED TO STOP!

"What are you thinking?"

I was pulled back from my imagination by the man's voice and I started panicking.

"I wasn't thinking anything! I just like your hands..."

What did I just say?...

"My hands?" He checked his arms before looking back at me. "Do you have a hand kink or something?" He laughed, jokingly.

Do I have a hand kink?

I don't know...

I've never felt like this before.

"Wait... Really?" He asked again, this time in surprise, as I didn't deny it.

"I'm not sure," I confessed, shrugging awkwardly.