Day 17 » Kiss

*HOSEOK'S POV*

There are some things I wish I could tell Y/n before it's too late, but I know it's better if she finds out herself.

I did not expect her to deny my opinion of parting our ways and breaking our friendship yesterday.

I said so because I wanted her to find out the truth before she makes any decision but I felt that she must have something in her mind for she refused my insistence.

So, I decided to give her time and keep things as they are.

She also promised me that she wouldn't give in to her sexual desires or ask me to fulfil them.

As long as she keeps her word, there's no need for me to worry about myself because whenever she asks me to touch her or do something, I always find myself unable to refuse her wishes.

It's the kind of effect she has on me and I can't resist.

For now, all I could do was help her to reach the truth as soon as possible.

_

"What did you do to my sister?"

I panicked immediately when I heard Namjoon yell through the phone.

I quickly drove to his house to see what happened.

"She has locked herself in her room ever since she came back from your house yesterday." Namjoon informed when I arrived.

A cold sweat ran down my forehead, thinking about all the worst possibilities of the way I might die in his hands today.

"H-how do you know that?" I hesitantly asked him as I originally believed he didn't know about our 'therapy sessions' or whatever that is called.

"Y/n told me."

My eyes balled out. "Everything?!?"

Namjoon creased his eyebrows together while I pursed my lips, wondering how was he so cool with it.

"She came out of her room last night to grab snacks and that was it." Namjoon explained further. "I thought you guys had a fight, so I called you up."

"We did not fight-" I paused before continuing, "Maybe I hurt her..."

"WHAT??"

"NO! I MEAN- NOT LIKE THAT!! Ughh... Let me go and check up on her, okay?"

Namjoon gave me the way and I reached upstairs to her room before knocking on the door.

"Hey, it's me, Hobi~ You're in there?"

There was no response.

I knocked again and repeated the action a few times.

"She's not opening, right?" Namjoon came up to me as I shook my head.

"Look, she sent me this text 10 minutes ago saying she just wants to sleep."

And just after he said that I received a message from her.

Y/n:
What are you doing here??

You:
I just came to check up on you.
Why aren't you opening the door?

Y/n:
I'm busy

You:
With?

Y/n:
My work...

You:
You are taking a leave from your job.

Y/n:
...it's some other work.