Day 22» BDSM

I went to Hoseok's house in the morning and he gave me a room that he cleaned up, particularly for my stay.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and came out of the room before I noticed Hoseok in the kitchen.

"Did you have your breakfast?" He asked me as I walked in. But that was the moment I realised how eager I was to come to his house that I did not even remember to eat something in the morning.

"Yes, of course, I had breakfast!" I lied, trying not to come off as a weirdo who was too excited to come to his house.

Growl~~

I shut my eyes, cursing my life for embarrassing me in front of this one person as I heard him laughing a little.

How does my life find different ways to embarrass me every time???

"I'll make some toasts for you too, take a seat at the table."

I sighed and went to the seat, watching him toasting the pieces of bread, two pieces at a time.

After he was done, we ate and talked about how we should make these days useful for my recovery and where we should start.

"As we don't have many days left, let's get to the main thing."

"Which is?"

"Sex."

I blinked at him before my cheeks heated up instantly, allowing them to turn a bright red shade of blush.

I wanted to yell at him for saying such a thing so directly, but my body was reacting completely the opposite.

"You're not gonna shout at me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hahaha... I know you were joking about it..." I awkwardly laughed but he simply stared at me as if he was confused. "You were joking about it right?..."

He shook his head and tried to hide an obviously mischievous smile.

I hate him.

He finally chuckled, "What I mean is, you need to learn things about sex that will help you to know about yourself." He said. "For example, how to give a handj**, a blowj**, the positions you're more comfortable with, if you are more of a dominant or submissive type..." He paused. "Such things..."

Wow... That's a lot of sinful stuff...

"What's dominant and submissive?" I asked as I knew the other ones but these two were unfamiliar to me.

"Oh, have you heard about BDSM?"

I remember finding that word many times on social media but...

"I don't know what it means," I said, honestly.

"BDSM basically stands for 'Bondage, Discipline (or Domination), Sadism (or Submission), Masochism'. "

"ShadowMassOf- What?"

Hoseok facepalmed himself with the loudest sound anyone can make on themselves.

"It's 'Sadism and Masochism'." He corrected. "When people feel pleasure by inflicting pain on someone, it is called 'Sadism'; and if receiving pain gives them pleasure- it is called 'Masochism'."

"Oh my God... How is that even sexual?! It's basically violence!"

"It's not until it's done with consent," Hoseok replied.

Is that really what happens in sex?

This is honestly making me wanna die a virgin.

"I'm not sure if I'm gonna do anything like shadowmask- whatever it is, what were the other things you said?"