Day 15 » Unsure

"We only have 15 days left for the marriage and you already started ignoring my calls and even lied to me yesterday. Explain this to me, Kai, RIGHT NOW!"

The man sitting opposite to me looked down at his hands as he was fiddling with them with visible nervousness for the past 20 minutes.

"I did not want to lie to you-"

"Oh, but you did, didn't you?." I folded my arms and clenched my jaw, trying to suppress my anger as much as possible because we were in a public place at that time.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "I wanted to tell you this but I couldn't bring up enough courage in me."

A lump started forming inside my throat while my heart sank deeper as he continued explaining.

"I have been seeing my ex."

My jaws parted in disbelief. "You've been doing WHAT?!"

"No, wait- Not like dating!... I mean, I met her somewhere and got to know that she was sick..."

"And you took it upon yourself to take care of her??"

He did not answer.

"Why did you never mention about this ex of yours? Didn't you tell me that you only dated one girl and she went to the US permanently??"

"Yes... and now she came back to Korea."

I scoffed loudly, not being able to believe any of his words now.

"Let's talk later." I took my purse and got up from the seat to walk away before dialling a number on my phone."Where are you?"

_

"Did you wait for long?" Hoseok asked, taking the opposite seat around my table with two traws of food as I shook my head.

My eyes wandered around the premise as we were seated at the canteen of the school where he works as a teacher. "Are you allowed to seat with the students?" I asked.

It was break time so the canteen was quite crowded with students.

"There's no such rule that I can't."

I laughed at his reply.

"So, why did you want to meet so urgently?" He asked and I bit my lower lip at his question, remembering the reason why I came here to meet him.

"I met Kai-"

"Sir, why are you eating here today?" A group of students interrupted.

"That's because-"

"Is that your girlfriend?" Another one of them pointed at me, and everyone else present in the room gasped.

I sense trouble...

"Wait, no, she's not-"

"Why would you have a date at school? Take her to a restaurant!" Another one interrupted and everyone started advising their Sex Education teacher on how to plan a perfect date.

I almost laughed out loud.

"Sir must be busy so they don't get time to meet..."

"What do you mean busy? He is a Sex Expert, the only thing he can be busy with is in bed."

I choked on my milkshake.

"Yah! Who taught y'all to talk so freely about your teacher??" Hoseok tried to shut them down but then they spoke up again.