Day 19 » Like

*HOSEOK'S POV*

I arrived at Y/n's house, early in the morning, to check up on her.

I had this feeling that something might have gone wrong, especially after knowing the truth about Kai and his past.

Namjoon was supposed to be out of town for 2 days, so I was relieved I wouldn't have to explain everything to him before going to his sister's room.

Ringing the doorbell, I waited for her to open the door but nobody responded.

I was standing there for quite a few minutes before my patience gave up and I typed the password on the keypad that I memorized as an old-time visitor of this house.

The door opened and I practically ran up to her room in worry.

I knew she was in the house because that's the only place she liked to be when she was upset.

How did I know that?... That's a long story itself...

Taking a quick breath, I knocked on the door of her bedroom before she opened it, revealing herself in the same clothes she was wearing yesterday.

I immediately sensed that something was wrong when I saw her emotionless face.

"How did you get in?" She asked, still lacking the basic emotion of being surprised.

"Why didn't you change your clothes?" I asked instead, ignoring her question.

She looked down at herself and then back at me. "Oh... I forgot..."

I was resisting the urge to hold her in my arms and give her all the comfort she needed at the moment but I believed she'd rather want some space for now.

"You want to talk about what happened yesterday?" I carefully asked her, knowing it might be a sensitive topic for her.

She pursed her lips together and told me about her conversation with Kai yesterday.

I remained silent and listened to her as she continued to talk about her hurtful feelings, taking them all out of her heart.

"I have been feeling guilty for hiding so many things from him, only to find out that he was doing the same to me..." She sobbed a little. "But I'm much more mad at myself for giving him a chance to say something so low of me..."

"What did he say?" I asked as I frowned.

I swear if he said something disrespectful to her-

"He knew that I cheated on him."

"Wait, what?" I couldn't hold a snicker. "You did not cheat on him, Y/n,"

But she being puzzled for her life, looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, so I explained it to her calmly.

"You came to me for help and I helped you. You were having trouble exploring your desires and wants, and I simply helped you with that. I won't call it cheating until and unless you have feelings for me more than you have for your boyfriend."

She suddenly looked away, avoiding eye contact which caused a question to arise in my mind.

"You... don't have feelings for me... right?"

"I-I don't know..." She stuttered.

My eyes opened a little wide but then a smirk crept on my face as I realised something.

"Alright, you should go and get changed now."

"I'm not feeling like doing anything..." She shook her head.