Rich Man's Essay: 01

The banquet was full of fragrant food and drink, and the cheers were mixed together and loud.   

When Gu zhou passed through the crowd, a young man accidentally fell and sprinkled the wine from the glass on his suit jacket.   

The expensive handmade suit was suddenly stained with stains, exuding a mellow aroma of wine.   

"Tsk. "Gu Zhou took off his coat, glanced at the other party, and recognized him as the third actor in the latest TV series.   

His mother is also chasing this drama, so he is a bit familiar with young men.   

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the handsome young man apologized hurriedly, "Let's add a contact information, and I'll pay you the money. "   

Not far away stood his agent, pretending to stare here inadvertently.   

The movement of the two attracted the attention of many people, and they got together to discuss more or less.   

"That is Young Master Gu's family? "Some people who are new to the circle of power stared at Gu Zhou.   

The young young master lowered his eyes and hugged his suit jacket impatiently.

He only wore a simple white shirt inside, with the hem stuck into the belt, a fluent waist line was drawn, and the cuffs were rolled up to reveal his fair and smooth wrists.   

"Really..." It's better to hear it than to see it. Only after witnessing it with your own eyes do you know what the stunning beauty of the world is.   

Standing with the little newcomer in the entertainment industry next to him, Yan pressed the newcomer with a lot of fame into an ordinary person.   

In the circle of the powerful, Young Master Gu's reputation is far greater than that of the young newcomer.   

The host family of this banquet today is an upstart, but there are many dignitaries present, and half of them came to attend because they heard that the young master was coming.   His friend bumped him with his elbow: "Don't fool around with his ideas. "   

The man smiled: "I have this self-knowledge. "   

He also deserves to like the young master?   

The Gu family is extremely powerful. Mr. Gu himself works in the federal government, Mrs. Gu's sister is an arms supplier, and the younger brother of the young master is Mr. Jiang Henian.   

The young master who was born in such a family background undoubtedly grew up with a golden spoon.   

Of course, the young master's own personality is very pleasing. If it weren't for his relatives, he would not be allowed to fall in love prematurely, I am afraid that the people who pursue him will be able to line up in the next galaxy.   

The young master is most tired of others approaching him in his life, especially with physical contact.   

It is said that the popular actor once liked the young master, but didn't he still fail?   

"Half a year ago, a male Actor wanted to climb into the young master's bed.

Within a few days, that actors leg was interrupted. Until now, he has not found out who started it. "My friend shuddered and shook his head.