Rich Man's Essay: 07

Good guy, the wretched man is really wretched. ] Juezhou sighed when she saw it.   

The system also said:
[Yes, I deserve to be arrested. Not only did I give the girl the photo below, but I also asked the girl to send me the photo below her...]   

The two paused at the same time.   

Gu zhou: [Isn't that right...]   

System: [No... But this should indeed bring oppressive value. The original work also mentioned that you physically and verbally humiliated Xie Wenchen, and almost sent Xie Wenchen's intimate photos to the boys and buddies around you. . 】   

Gu zhou sighed with emotion: [I am really inferior to an animal. 】   

He put his face against the wall to cool down, ran to the bathroom to take a shower, and finally chose a compromise method.   

Covering it up and sending pictures can make Xie Wenchen find that he is harassing him, but it will not make Gu zhou feel uncomfortable by himself.   

There were no suitable clothes in Gu zhou's wardrobe, so he started Jiang Henian's idea.   

Jiang Helian's office is facing the bedroom door with his back, some distance away from the bathroom. Gu zhou walked over on tiptoe and stole a white shirt from the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom.   

Although the white shirt has been worn once, it is still very neat and white.

When you put it on and smell it, you can still smell the faint fragrance of saponins.   

The situation is special, and I can't take care of it so much.   

He closed his eyes and said, "Straight men are humiliated" jpg" Took off all his clothes, wearing only Jiang Henian's white shirt, and sat cross-legged on the bed.   

Jiang He Nian was much taller than him, and Gu Zhou thought he could cover at least his thighs, but he didn't expect to cover only the roots of his thighs.   

The fabric of the shirt was slightly cool, and after sticking it to the upper body, Gu zhou couldn't help but tremble slightly, and he smelled a clearer scent of saponins.   

[This should be enough, right? 】

Gu zhou swallowed and asked the system.   

The beautiful-looking young man squeezed the corners of his clothes carefully, nervous because he was doing something bad, and the light red spring color fainted at the roots of his ears.   

The thin clothing material can only cover the key parts, but such a half-covered and half-covered appearance is more eye-catching than not wearing it.   

The system has always adopted encouraging education. Although I felt that it was inappropriate, I didn't say it: [Good! Great! 】   

Gu zhou bent her eyes, not intending to really reach out and touch herself, opened the hem of her shirt, took a picture through the thin shirt fabric, and sent it to Xie Wenchen.   

He chose the angle well, and he could only see the skin on the inner thighs that was almost whiter than his shirt.   

[Here? Take a look below? ]
Gu zhou sends a message.