Rich Man's Essay: 10

[ It's starting to get hard, "Don't tease me", this is too cute. ]   

[On behalf of, the soul wears Zhou Yingdi. ]   

"It's not your type... that's a pity. "Zhou Shenyu said with a smile.   

Even through the screen, he could imagine Gu zhou's embarrassment at this time.   

The snow-white to clear earlobes are stained with thin red, which is more attractive than the pinched traces.   

Zhou Shenyu's agent sat aside and coughed softly, suggesting that Zhou Shenyu should not be too amused.   

In the past, Zhou Shenyu has also experienced this kind of fan link, and the reaction is often very cold. Why is it today?--   

Like a male peacock with a crazy opening screen?   

Gu zhou: "I..."   He couldn't find anything to answer. Seeing that the screen was getting more and more out of line and even started to engage in yellow barrage, he couldn't help but say, "I'm not cute. "   

Zhou Shenyu laughed out "puff" and covered his lips with the back of his hand.   

The barrage stopped for a second, and the refresh speed was so fast that Jue Zhou couldn't even see it.   

[I'm gone. ]   

[This turned out to be something I could hear without spending money. ]   

......damn it.   

For some reason, Gu zhou obviously refuted her own cuteness, but the audience felt that Gu zhou was more unanimously cuteness.   

Gu zhou simply closed his mouth, but fortunately, five minutes passed in a flash, and the live broadcast call was automatically cut off.   

Although another fan came to Lianmai to talk to him, the barrage was still swiping the content about Gu Zhou.   

Obviously it was Zhou Shenyu's live broadcast, but in the end it seemed to be Gu Zhou's live broadcast.   

The room manager and the staff quickly picked up the rhythm before bypassing the matter.  

Gu zhou wanted to beat the wall sullenly to express her anger, her fists were stretched out, and she fell sensibly on the soft quilt.   

......Why is he so stupid.   

Gu Zhou rolled on the bed, and thought about more than a dozen ways to deal with Zhou Shenyu correctly in his mind.

He was too slow to react, and every time this happened, he could only think of a solution afterwards.   Ugh.   

After being silent and embarrassed for several seconds, Gu Zhou calmed down.   

Gu zhou exited Zhou Shenyu's live broadcast room and found that a small anchor he was following was broadcasting live, so he clicked in.   The little anchor ID is called Shidu, and he plays games live.   

When Gu Zhou paid attention to him for the first time, he was still a newcomer anchor, and he would not refute being bullied by the wretched man in the barrage, blushing and playing games.