Rich Man's Essay: 21

[The protagonist just left me in his dormitory and ran away by himself? 】

Chuezhou wondered.   

System: [It should be like this, it's too hateful. 】   

Juezhou's mobile phone was placed on Xie Wenchen's desk. At this time, there were only ten grids of electricity left, and it was full of unread messages.

He stretched out his hand to reach it, and suddenly found that the unfolded draft paper was full of paper boats drawn with pencils.   

The paper boat is very simple, the level of kindergarten children, packed with A4-size draft paper.   

Before Chuezhou could look at the draft paper carefully, the door of the dormitory suddenly opened, releasing warm sunlight.   

The young man who came in pushed aside the chair that stood in the way and smiled politely: "Hello, Senior Chuezhou. "   

The voice is gentle and clear, a bit familiar.   

System: [This is Xie Wenchen's roommate. You met yesterday. 】   

The strange boy has a very beautiful face, red lips and white teeth, like a gentle spring breeze blowing and melting snow. He is wearing a white T-shirt loose on his body. During his movements, he can see the tight muscle lines on his small arms.   

Chuezhou nodded and asked, "Where did Xie Wenchen go? "   

"Xie Wenchen went to buy you breakfast. He asked me to tell you that the disposable toothbrush is in the outermost cabinet of the bathroom. "   

The gentle teenager had no intention of introducing himself, and his attitude was neither enthusiastic nor too cold.   

Perhaps because he was afraid that Jue Zhou would be embarrassed to be alone in the same room with strangers, the young man poured Jue Zhou a cup of tea, and after not staying long, he made excuses to go to the next bedroom to borrow things.   

There is a separate toilet in the double dormitory. Chuezhou found a disposable toothbrush and finished washing hastily.   

His waist still hurts so much, he twisted his eyebrows and rubbed them a few times:

[Didn't Xie Wenchen really beat me up? 】   

The system hesitated: [There shouldn't be, you can open the clothes to check it out. 】   

Jue Zhou unbuttoned the button and saw that there were only light red marks left by the belt on his lower abdomen.   

Perhaps it was because Xie Wenchen's bed was too hard.   

He had also slept on a wooden bed before and got up sore the next day, so he put aside his doubts for a while.   But......   

"Is it swollen..." Jue Zhou frowned and stared at the two places.   

The pale pink places have turned crimson when they stand up, and the contours can be seen clearly through the thin shirts.