Rich Man's Essay: 05

The girl's panicked voice came from the mobile phone, and the ward was very quiet, and Xie Wenchen, who was close, could also hear it-

"Classmate Gu zhou, are you free now? Can you come to the xx bar? "   Gu zhou immediately stood up and asked as he walked out, "What's the matter? "   

The other party is a very independent girl. If something doesn't happen that can't be solved, she won't take the initiative to ask Gu zhou for help.   System:

[Ding-The task of bullying the protagonist has been completed. 】   

Gu zhou thinks this is strange: [I have been bullied a long time ago, why is it only now that the task is prompted to complete? 】   

The system scratched its head: [I don't know, it may be a delay. 】   

In an emergency, Gu zhou didn't bother to look back at the protagonist's reaction, and hurriedly left the ward, listening to the girl's voice fighting back fear:

"There is a group of new guests in the box, and we have to accompany them to drink. During the shoving, I broke a bottle of high-value wine. My colleague couldn't afford it. I heard your name mentioned in their conversation..."   

Accompany the wine?   

Gu zhou suddenly understood that it was a group of young men who had nothing to do and bullied the waiters again, and coaxed the other party:

"Okay, wait for me, I will be there soon. "   

After Jiang Helian returned, Gu Zhou could walk sideways in the capital Star without fear of any young brothers.   

In the compound, Jiang Henian is a nightmare for countless peers. Parents educate their children to take

"Look at how Jiang Henian is doing" as the opening remarks.   

Jiang Henian has really been very good since he was a child, otherwise the Gu family's parents would not take him home to take care of him after Jiang Henian's parents died.   

Therefore, Gu Zhou always believed that Jiang Henian was so kind to himself in order to repay his parents' kindness.   

At Gu Zhou's request, the driver stuck to the bar as fast as possible, and watched Gu Zhou get out of the car.

After hesitating for a while, he sent a message to inform Jiang Henian.   

Gu Zhou didn't know that she had been sold by the driver, so he walked directly to the box where the female classmate was, and heard a burst of laughter from a distance.   

When he opened the door and walked in, all the noise stopped.   

Gu Zhou glanced around, and they were all familiar people.   

The second ancestors all had their own circles, and they were relatively close to the group of parents who played with Gu Zhou.

The parents of the group in front of them were far away from the Jiang family, and Gu Zhou didn't bother to contact them.   

There were broken red wine bottles on the ground, and a male waiter was using a broom to clean up the debris with trepidation.