Rich Man's Essay: 26

Because his lips could not be closed, shiny salivation flowed down the corners of his lips.   

“What's the sound? "He heard Shan Hanwei ask Zhou Shenyu.   

“The window in the bedroom is not closed. "Zhou Shenyu replied calmly.   

“Oh..." Shan Hanwei nodded suspiciously and left the apartment.   

The electronic system rang to remind the host that the guest had left.   

Chuezhou struggled to get off the bed. Even though there was a carpet on the ground, he still hit the tail vertebrae.

It didn't hurt. He couldn't help but snorted.   

Zhou Shenyu's figure appeared at the door. Jue Zhou wanted to scold him, but what he heard was a whimper that he didn't even understand.   

“Does it hurt? "Zhou Shenyu asked softly, half kneeling on the ground.   

Chuezhou had enough of the ashtray on the table and smashed it on Zhou Shenyu's forehead.   

Blood flowed down the cold white skin.   

Obviously, his behavior seemed to make Zhou Shenyu even more excited. The latter restrained his jaw and licked the liquid that had just flowed out a little bit.

Jue Zhou originally liked being physically touched, but now, he has a feeling of being kissed by a poisonous snake. He closed his eyes in fright and kept shaking.   

Obviously, there was still a familiar handsome face in front of him, with blood and hair mixed together, and his aggressive demeanor and expression made Chuezhou feel strange.   

He wanted to avoid, but suddenly felt a drop of warm liquid fall on the back of his hand.   

Juezhou thought at first that she was scared to cry, but when she opened her eyes, she saw an unformed teardrop condensed on Zhou Shenyu's eyelashes.   

Another drop of liquid fell.   

This was the first time Jue Zhou really saw Zhou Shenyu crying.   

Even if he received the news of his parents' death and suffered a career blow, he never cried.   

He hesitated for a few seconds, then was forcibly hugged into his arms by Zhou Shenyu, and was forced to look at the photos scattered on the ground.   

After looking at it hurriedly just now, Jue Zhou only now realized that the faces of people other than herself were painted with black strokes on every photo.   

“This is a photo of you participating in the debate in your freshman year. The middle-aged man next to you is looking at you openly. ”   

The face of the middle-aged man in the photo was spent, and Chuezhou vaguely remembered that he was one of his mentors, with both children and a happy family.   

Zhou Shenyu opened another photo, and the scene above was unfamiliar to Chuezhou himself.   

“This is your participation in a school celebration. Someone hugged you without permission. ”