Rich Man's Essay: 13

Jue Zhou walked over lightly, and as soon as he walked to the gaming chair, he was taken into his arms by Zhou Shenyu.   

Zhou Shenyu obviously didn't hug anyone much. Chuezhou subconsciously adjusted a more comfortable posture, but in this way, he and Zhou Shenyu got closer.   

Jue Zhou's shirt was unbuttoned with two buttons, revealing a delicate and beautiful clavicle.   

The hot and humid breath that Zhou Shenyu exhaled when he whispered fell on his clavicle and cervical fossa: "Don't move, I'm broadcasting live. "   

On the screen of the optical brain, more than half of it is the game interface, and a small half is shooting the position of the keyboard.   

Because the young man's hand had been away from the keyboard position for too long, the barrage was asking Zhou Shenyu what he was doing.   

Resist gently, shouldn't it be discovered by the audience on the other end of the live broadcast room?   

Jue Zhou wanted to leave Zhou Shenyu's arms, but his old enemy, who knew his weaknesses well, easily discovered him. He lifted the hem of his clothes with his fingertips and stretched it in.   

Just sketching the ups and downs of the waist line along the arc, Jue Zhou obeyed in an instant.

The light-colored pupils were misty, and the cursing words were hidden in his throat.   

Obviously, he resisted in his heart, but his actions seemed to be looking forward to further offense.   

When the two of them got so close, Jue Zhou could also hear the sound from Zhou Shenyu's earphones hanging around his neck. It was Shidu's voice. The fresh and clean young voice asked suspiciously, "Brother Zhou, are you still there?" "   

Jue Zhou just thought that there were countless people on the other end of the screen speculating about what happened to Zhou Shenyu.   

His back suddenly tightened, his toes rubbed lightly on Zhou Shenyu's legs, and his exposed ankles were so thin that they seemed to be broken at any time.   

"Well, it's still there. "The young man's voice is as quiet as ever. Only those close to him can discover the boiling black desires hidden under the iceberg.   

Zhou Shenyu put on the headphones again, and the gloomy aura lingering between his eyebrows dissipated a little.   

His manic depression reliever was tightly held in his arms by him.

Jue Zhou bit the back of Zhou Shenyu's hand.   

The thick and curly eyelashes were wet with tears, and the color of the ear roots was crimson to gorgeous.   The game was about to start, Zhou Shenyu finally retracted his hand and sniffed lightly.   

"Drank milk before going to bed? "He asked in a low voice.   
Shidu on the opposite side thought Zhou Shenyu was talking to him, and asked in confusion, "What? "   Zhou Shenyu: "I play the shooter position. "   

"OK. "Shidu chose to fight wild.   

In order to increase the popularity of the live broadcast platform, Shidu and Zhou Shenyu, who are the number one in the game area, are specially arranged to play games in double rows.