Rich Man's Essay : 04

Zhou Shenyu didn't ask, stroked the back of Gu zhou's neck with thin cocoon fingers, and touched it appeasingly.   

The smell of disinfectant in the bathroom was very pungent. Gu Zhou didn't like the smell. He got closer to Zhou Shenyu and bit his neck angrily.   

A shallow tooth mark appeared on the snow-white flesh covering Shenyu's cyan blood vessels.   

Zhou Shenyu touched the injury and smiled in a low voice.   

It hurts a bit, like being bitten by a kitten.   

He has never had a cat, but he also knows that only by tasting the endless desire can the cat stay.   

The sound of washing hands came from outside.   

Gu Zhou's hand was held down by Zhou Shenyu and pulled away from where it was originally.

He rubbed dissatisfied, and Zhou Shenyu's low and slightly dumb voice sounded above his head: “Okay. Do you want to be discovered? ”   

In case there are paparazzi outside, the fact that the two of them have been staying in the bathroom will definitely make headlines.   

Zhou Shenyu opened the door of the cubicle by a slit. From the perspective of Gu Zhou, he could just see the person in front of the sink, and quickly grabbed Zhou Shenyu's corner, “Don't go out." ”   

His heart beat loudly, and his eyes jumped out of his throat several times.   

" Xie Wenchen? " Zhou Shenyu glanced at the sink and closed the door of the cubicle.   

“How do you know his name? Hmm......”   

Zhou Shenyu curled his index finger, rubbed Gu Zhou's chin, and said implicitly: “Young master, since the day you nurtured him, many people have learned all about him. ”   

Gu qzhou raised her chin, her eyelashes were wet, and her pale eyes were slightly confused.   

After his nerves were in excessive excitement for a long time, he couldn't even use his fingers softly, and he didn't understand the subtext in Zhou Shenyu's words.   

Countless people are paying attention to you and are jealous because you are emotional for the first time.   

It wasn't until the sound of footsteps outside disappeared that Zhou Shenyu let go of Gu zhou and slowly helped him tidy up his messy neckline.   

It's just that the young master's skin is too tender, the redness of his eyes has not faded, and there are still conspicuous tooth marks on Zhou Shenyu's neck socket.
.With such an ambiguous appearance, people who have gone through a little bit of things will be imaginative because of what the two of them have done in the bathroom.   

The moment he let go, Jue Zhou bit the tip of his tongue before restraining the desire to continue contact, and the sneakers fell on the porcelain floor.   

It took Zhou Shenyu with the help of his clothes to stand up and walk to the sink.   

Today Zhou Shenyu's touch seemed to have unlocked his seal-if it weren't for the restraint, he couldn't wait to continue to hold Zhou Shenyu and rub him.