Rich Man's Essay: 14

He lifted his pajamas in the mirror, and suddenly found that his waist was blue, especially in his lumbar sockets, which hurt when he touched it.   
It should have been pinched by Zhou Shenyu last night.   

"Why is the strength so great. "Chuezhou complained vaguely with his toothbrush in his mouth.   

He left the bedroom and found that breakfast was kept warm with thermostatic equipment on the table, and a note was posted next to it.:   [I'm going to work, remember to have breakfast. ]   

Chuezhou didn't bring any painting tools over, and didn't know what to do for a while.

After breakfast, he turned on the TV to make up for the variety shows that Zhou Shenyu had participated in in recent years.   

His hair was not combed, he had a curly hair upturned, and he casually put on the coat that Shen Yu put next to him, and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses with flat light and anti-myopia next to him.   

When I used to live in a dormitory with Zhou Shenyu, Jue Zhou often wore Zhou Shenyu's clothes, but it was not how much he liked to wear other people's things.

Chuezhou was too lazy. Everything was piled up. Every Friday, clothes were even piled up on Zhou Shenyu's bed, waiting for Jiang Helian to come and help him clean up once a week. On weekdays, it would be better to wear Zhou Shenyu's clothes.   

Zhou Shenyu's skeleton is larger than that of Jue Zhou. For him, the coat of the right size is a bit bigger for Jue Zhou to put on, and it is just right to keep warm on his body.   

Juezhou hugged her knees, tilted her head to look at the variety show, and smelled the faint smell of men's perfume and smoke on her coat.   

[System, why do I think something is wrong. ] Juezhou looked at it, and suddenly said.   

The system scanned his whole body.   Juezhou was wearing a youth's coat and youth's glasses, sitting on the youth's sofa, watching the variety shows performed by the youth.   

There are still traces left by the young man last night on the side of his waist.   It is marked the same from the inside out.   

The system is an AI without human thinking, and he scratched his head and said,

[I don't know what's wrong. 】   【OK. 】   

In the film and television base.   

"Is Brother Zhou there? "The newcomer employee in charge of the props knocked on the door of the exclusive lounge.   

Ten seconds later, a responding voice came from inside, "Yes, come in. "   The new employee hurriedly put the props into the rest room, only daring to take a peek at the handsome young man who was resting alone.   There is a faint smell of smoke in the lounge.   

The young man held a cigarette between his fingers, lowered his head slightly, and cast a small shadow on his eyelashes and slightly longer hair.   

The new employee has just stepped into this business, and his understanding of celebrities like Zhou Shenyu only exists in gossip magazines, so he has always felt that Zhou Shenyu is gentle and polite.