Rich Man's Essay: 22

Juezhou's gaze turned to him.   

"I will be better than him. "Xie Wenchen's expression was expressionless, and his voice was slightly deep.   

System: [Ding-the task has been completed, and the reward for oppressive value has arrived. 】   

Chuezhou blinked slowly, her eyelashes were stained with a thin mist of water, and later realized that the "he" in Xie Wenchen's mouth referred to Bai Ye.   

Hearing Xie Wenchen's cold tone at first glance, Chuezhou almost thought he was fighting for favor.   

After thinking for a few seconds, Jue Zhou reacted and said to the system: [Oh, is Xie Wenchen afraid that I will attack his roommate, so he is trying to attract my attention? 】   

In the eyes of the system, Jue Zhou is the best host in the world. Even if he plays as cannon fodder, the gray color is a little darker than others.

Therefore, it also believed Jue Zhou's inference and put a bunch of fireworks to celebrate in its mind.   

Chuezhou raised his head: [I am afraid that in his eyes, I am an old color critic who loves young and tender teenagers, and I will be tempted when I look at Bai. Hiss... Don't get him wrong. I want to support Bai Ye. 】   

There is an e-sports chair of the same style as Zhou Shenyu next to Bai Ye's bed. It is very valuable, and it is a person that Juezhou can't afford to support.   

System: [It is recommended that the host implement Xie Wenchen's guess and raise his aversion to you to a higher level. 】   

Makes sense.   

Jue Zhou suffocated by substituting Xie Wenchen's perspective: The bad man who forcibly nurtured me and harassed me every day had a crush on my roommate, and he wanted to attack my roommate.   

It's simply too bad.   

In addition to doing tasks, Jue Zhou didn't want to do anything to rob the little boy, but it was good to let Xie Wenchen misunderstand and increase the value of oppression.   

"It depends on your performance. "Jue Zhou poked Xie Wenchen's face.   Xie Wenchen then tilted his face, as if to conceal his disgust.   

"Starting today, you will accompany me to class every day. "Juezhou didn't wait for Xie Wenchen to agree, and forwarded his schedule directly to him.   

Xie Wenchen is not a student of the First College. If he wants to accompany Jue Zhou to class, he must get up early every day and miss his class.   

After today's humiliation, Xie Wenchen was more able to recognize his status, pursed his lips and nodded.

When Jue Zhou showed the idea of leaving, he even took the initiative to say, "Mr. Jue Zhou, I will take you away. "   

On the way back, Jue Zhou didn't give up on brushing Xie Wenchen's oppressive value. Just a few steps away, he asked Xie Wenchen to buy himself ice cream.   

Autumn is about to pass, and the weather will turn cold soon, so you can't eat ice cream.

Jue Zhou's body is a bit weak and it is easy to catch a cold. This is something that Jue Zhou was absolutely not allowed to eat in this weather when Jiang He was there.