Rich Man's Essay: 17

After all, this bedroom belongs to Zhou Shenyu, and it's getting late now. He hastily cleaned up the desktop that he had messed up, got up to log out of the game account, and left the room.   

There was no light on in the living room, so I could only see the orange light of fire leaping between the fingers of the young man.   

Zhou Shenyu didn't know how long he had been sitting in the dark and had been smoking.   

When Chuezhou stepped into the living room, Zhou Shenyu pressed out the cigarette butt and opened the window at the same time to let the evening breeze dispel the smell of smoke.   

The two looked at each other in the dark for a few seconds, Zhou Shenyu took the initiative to turn on the light, and asked with a smile: “Have you finished playing the game? ”   

Juezhou stood far away from him, smelling the smoke: “Well, I'll go back to sleep first. ”   

Zhou Shenyu bent his eyes, looking happy: "Okay. ”   

“That's right. "

After taking a few steps, Jue Zhou suddenly remembered that he touched a bottle of medicine from Zhou Shenyu's clothes this morning and put it on the table.   

That medicine may be a must-have item for Zhou Shenyu, so it is better for Chuezhou to remind him.   

After listening to Jue Zhou's words, Zhou Shenyu glanced at the medicine bottle on the table and changed the subject: "How long until you leave? ”   

Chuezhou asked the system: [Does the protagonist attack annoy me, meaning he wants to drive me away? 】   

The system pauses for a moment: [Probably. 】   

The task required Jue Zhou to live for a week, but Jue Zhou was afraid that there would be some sudden new tasks at that time, and pretended not to understand the meaning of Zhou Shenyu's words with a thick face: “Well... I don't know, anyway, I won't leave this week. ”   

“OK. Zhou Shenyu gave a soft smile and threw the medicine bottle into the trash can.   

The next morning, Chuezhou was awakened by an alarm clock after ten o'clock, and a to-do notification popped up on her mobile phone.:   [Today is the school celebration day, remember to change your clothes in advance to make an appointment. ]   

“Ugh. "Chuezhou closed her eyes and put on her clothes in a daze, and began to regret that she had agreed to Mo Guan's invitation.   

For a dead house, it is simply too tiring to take the initiative to go out.   The school celebration day started in the evening, and Jue Zhou's name accompanied Jiang He Nian on a hot search. In order to avoid trouble, he put on sunglasses and a mask before going to school.   

Mo Guan deliberately drove to pick him up, led the way into the backstage of the auditorium, and said as he walked: “This time, the students from the college next door will also come, so the teachers and they all value it very much. ”   

Chuezhou chewed gum and nodded.   When he rounded the corner, he saw two outstanding-looking teenagers walking side by side.   

One of them is alienated and silent in temperament, and the other is sunny and gentle.   

System reminder: [The protagonist] and his roommate are here. 】   

Jue Zhou pulled on his mask, pretended not to recognize Xie Wenchen, and followed Mo Guan.   

Mo Guan continued to nag: “You can help me manage the backstage order. The group of younger brothers and sisters calmed down as soon as they saw you...”