Rich Man's Essay: 09

Gu zhou felt that Jiang Henian was very miserable at the time. He was alone at a young age.

In addition, he learned of the plot and knew that he would rely on Jiang Henian's power as a blessing in the future, so he would treat Jiang Henian even better.   

Before going to bed at night, he went to Gu's mother with the doll in his arms and asked to sleep with Jiang Henian, "I am afraid that Brother Nian will be afraid of sleeping alone. "   

The eight-year-old Gu zhou was softly surrounded by Grandma, and said such things solemnly. It seemed that he would be afraid of sleeping alone.   

Mother Gu's heart almost melted. She hugged Gu Zhou and praised her baby several times for being so good. After taking a shower, she took Jue Zhou to Jiang Henian's bed and stroked Jiang Henian's head like she treated Jue Zhou: "Let Zhouzhou sleep with you tonight. "   

Eleven-year-old Jiang Helian pursed his lips while wearing bear pajamas.   

Most villains have a miserable childhood, and the same is true of Jiang Henian. His parents did not treat him well.

They regarded him as a tool to gain praise and forced him to learn, but did not teach him what love is.   

He nodded in silence, and then saw the little milk dumplings known as "Zhouzhou" cheering, jumped onto his bed and got into the quilt.   

"Brother Nian is so fragrant. "Jue Zhou hugged Jiang Henian's waist and said, when he laughed, his eyes would bend into crescent moons.   

He is a little bit fat, his face is white and tender, and his rabbit pajamas and hat are connected with long pink ears.

He raised his head and stared at the future villain with shining eyes.   

The future villain has been very good-looking since he was a child, with black hair and brown eyes, and a starlight under his eyes.   

Jiang Henian has no experience in getting along with children. He tuck Gu zhou's quilt and asked quietly for a few seconds, "Does Zhouzhou watch cartoons?" "   

Gu zhou, who was already a 20-year-old adult before crossing, was not interested in cartoons, but after thinking about it, maybe it was Jiang Henian who wanted to watch cartoons when he was young, and because he was shy, he made excuses.   

"Okay, okay. "Gu Zhou bent her eyes and smiled. Although he called him brother, she regarded Jiang Henian as a younger brother who needed to take care of himself. It's easier to coax a child than to please an adult. He has to make the future villain like him while he is young.   

Jiang Henian took out the electronic device and saw that there was a piece of programming alphanumeric characters on the top of the screen, which was obscure and difficult to understand.

Jiang Henian skillfully clicked a few times to switch to the page of the cartoon.   

Gu zhou: The smile gradually stiffened. gif   

The educational cartoons shown to children are a bit boring. Gu zhou is sleepy when he looks at it. He is very clingy. After he is unconscious, he rubs Jiang Henian's body for a hug.