Rich Man's Essay: 19

Xie Wenchen froze, as if he had made a mistake, so he simply knelt down, pressed his lips close to Chuezhou's shoes, and stretched out the tip of his tongue.   

Chuezhou was so frightened that she quickly hid back: “What are you doing! ”   

Xie Wenchen raised his head and looked at Jue Zhou, his dark eyes looked like beautiful glass beads:

“Doesn't Mr. Jue Zhou want this? ”   System: [The protagonist is oppressed by +20, congratulations to the host. 】   

“No... hey, get up. "Jue Zhou rubbed his forehead, very puzzled about how to continue to maintain the perverted personality.   

Xie Wenchen stood up and patted the dust on his knees. When he got up, his posture was not natural, and he pulled down his already long coat, as if to cover something invisible.   When Chuezhou walked out, Xie Wenchen followed him.   

There was a thin young man paralyzed on the ground outside the bathroom, his face covered with blood, looking hideous and terrifying. Chuezhou was taken aback and subconsciously wanted to call a doctor.   

The young man moved slightly, and when he saw Jue Zhou, he let out a few hoarse roars, and moved his arms out in pain.   

His gaze fell on Xie Wenchen behind Jue Zhou. Jue Zhou thought he was looking at himself, so he quickly dialed the phone and called for an emergency robot.   

System reminder: [Host, this is the bad guy who threw water on you before. 】   

Chuezhou was not kind enough to help the junior, so he waited for the emergency robot on the spot, and then walked out.   

Mo Guan was still waiting for him outside.   
The piano performance was originally scheduled to take place in the back, and the art show had just ended.   

“What are you doing with me? "Jue Zhou turned his head to look at Xie Wenchen.   

If Chuezhou were him, he would like to stay away from the villain Golden Master.   

Xie Wenchen still had that indifferent attitude, lowered his head slightly, avoiding Juezhou's gaze: “Senior Moguan asked me to invite you and go to the bar together in a while. ”   

Since Jiang Henian returned, Jue Zhou hadn't been out with her friends and dogs for a long time, and she was immediately moved when she heard this.   

The bar is a bit far from the school, and it takes more than ten minutes by car to get there. The people who come are all members of the student union who are familiar with Chuezhou.   

Except for Jue Zhou, everyone is a student who is not well behaved on weekdays. As soon as they enter, they are noisy by heavy metal music and want to go out.   

“Have fun with Senior Juezhou today. "Mo Guan said with a smile.   

He was afraid that Jue Zhou would be in a bad mood because of the splashing of water today, so he specially chose this kind of place that Jue Zhou likes to come to.   

But the place seems to have been chosen in the wrong place... At first glance, the people in the bar are having a good time.