Rich Man's Essay: 11

Jiang Henian didn't know when to turn over, half hugged Gu zhou, and lowered his chin.   

This was originally a very normal intimacy, but because of Gu zhou's skin cravings, it changed a bit.   

Gu zhou really wanted to put on the pants she had stripped off before, but following her physiological instinct, he couldn't help but stick the part of herself exposed to the air to Jiang Henian's body.   

The temperature gradually rose, and Gu zhou was a little hot.   

His movements looked like he was throwing his arms around, but because he gradually gained a comfortable sense of satisfaction physically, Gu zhou didn't care about this.   

Her fair fingertips gradually turned pale pink, Gu zhou trembled slightly, she couldn't even hold her mobile phone, and her gaze was a bit lost.   

Although Jiang Henian was holding him from behind, the real situation was that Gu zhou was constantly begging for more physical contact, and he was even dissatisfied that Jiang Henian had even buttoned his sleeping buttons neatly.   

It may be because he was too tired during the day. During the short period of time when Gu Zhou was playing with his mobile phone, Jiang Henian had already fallen asleep.

There were faint dark circles under his eyes. Gu Zhou moved in his arms, but he did not wake up.  

Anyway, Jiang Helian is sleeping, so he won't be noticed if he rubs it.   

Shidu sent another message:
[Little boss, go to bed early. ]   

Gu zhou replied with a "hmm", then turned over cautiously and gently hugged Jiang Henian.   

After touching the opponent's sturdy lower abdomen, Gu zhou bent his eyes happily, wrapped her hands and legs around the opponent, and rubbed against the opponent's arms.   

Suddenly something hot arrived.   Being the same man, Gu zhou quickly realized what it was.   

He was so scared that he couldn't hold his mobile phone. He accidentally tapped his tail finger on the screen, and clicked on the voice sent by Shidu-"Little boss, good night." "   

After only one second of the sound, Jiang Henian opened his eyes, and his gaze fell quietly on Gu Zhou's face.   

The waves are not shocking.   

Gu zhou raised his face to look at him, his eyes were full of thin water that had been accumulated for a long time, and his tender red lips trembled slightly.   

Jiang Henian stretched out his hand to support Gu Zhou's waist.   
The distance between the two is getting closer.

Gu Zhou, who was consciously guilty, nested in Jiang Henian's arms, and didn't dare to say a word.   

His mobile phone was a New Year's gift from Jiang Helian during the Spring Festival this year. It was covered with a cartoon Ultraman shell with a smooth and dark surface.

It is now held in Jiang Helian's hand.   Jiang He hadn't hit the boat in a while.   He just leaned his chin on Juezhou's neck and sighed very lightly: "Gu Juzhou, don't make trouble. "   

Jiang Henian rarely called Gu Zhou's name by first name and last name, and Ju Zhou wanted to encourage him to form a nest.   

The distance was pulled away a little bit by Jiang Henian, and Juezhou wanted to continue to stick to it, but the things against him were really scorching to the point that they could not be ignored. Juezhou didn't think much about it.