Rich Man's Essay: 15

He sat in a bad posture, tilted his legs, and stretched his shoes to the front row.

His ankles were suddenly pinched by the handsome young man in the front row.   

Zhou Shenyu pulled down his socks and rubbed his protruding ankle bone with his fingertips.   

Chuezhou straightened up, holding Xiong's hand tightly.   

Fortunately, Jiang Helian didn't notice that someone knocked on the door of the office. He put down his mobile phone and raised his head: “Please come in.”   

The assistant walked to his desk and asked, “Mr. Jiang, have you processed the contract? ”   

Jiang Henian found the contract from a neatly folded pile of paper on the table and handed it to his assistant.   

Juezhou pedaled lightly, not daring to make too much movement, for fear of being scolded by Jiang Henian.

He didn't think Zhou Shenyu's behavior was out of line. Jue Zhou often pretended to be a girl to coquettish by the phone with a soft voice when his friends were on the phone with his parents.   

Zhou Shenyu didn't mean to let go. He drew a circle on the delicate skin. He felt itchy and wanted to avoid it, but couldn't help but stick it closer.   

The sneakers with neatly tied laces were taken off, and the rounded toes wrapped in snow-white socks were held by the well-knotted palms, blaspheming wantonly.   

Jiang He looked at the phone screen again every year: “Did you secretly do bad things while I was away? ”   

“No," Chuezhou rubbed her cheeks on Da Xiong, trying to relieve the itch from her foot, "I'm so good, besides, tomorrow is the anniversary of our college, and I'm going to help with it.”   

“Well, didn't you go to the child named Xie? "Jiang Helian asked again.   

“Um..." Juezhou just thought for a few seconds about who the child surnamed Xie was, and felt that the hand holding his ankle suddenly increased a bit.   

His ankle was dragged forward, Juezhou raised his chin and looked forward, his vision obscured by the driver's seat.   

“No, I have been painting. "Jue Zhou kicked Zhou Shenyu's thigh with force, silently and viciously reminding the opponent not to be too presumptuous.   

The socks were taken off and pressed against something with a high temperature and extremely soft.   The tender and ticklish feet were teased more intimately, and the itchy fingers curled up, and the earlobes turned red.   

“Be serious. "Jiang Henian said suddenly.   

“Hmm? "Chuezhou was dazed, with some wet marks on the roots of her eyelashes.   

His expression was not emotional, even with a dull expression, but his eyes were shining brightly, and his beautiful face was a little more light red.   

Jiang Heyang coughed, his gaze fell on Jue Zhou's neckline, and his brows frowned slightly: "Whose clothes belong to? ”