Rich Man's Essay: 08

Jiang Henian paused for a few seconds and put his hand on Gu zhou's waist.   

Even through the clothing, he could perceive the hot temperature of Jiang Henian's palms.

Gu zhou shrank back, leaning on the tight lower abdomen of the righteous brother, next to the awkward part.   

......Although it is soft now, the amount cannot be ignored.   

In order to prevent being seen as a pervert by Jiang Henian, Gu zhou moved forward again.   

Jiang Henian pressed his fingers slightly, clasping his twisting younger brother: "From now on, come to my room once a day. "   

Gu zhou was dazed: "Huh? "   

Jiang Henian turned on the optical brain and clicked the play button of an educational movie:
"Learn something. "   

Chuezhou:? ? ?

The days when I didn't have to go to class and paint were originally very happy.  

If he hadn't been pressed on his lap by Jiang Henian, he would have been forced to watch educational movies.   

In the first ten minutes, Gu Zhou was able to cooperate with Jiang Henian to watch it seriously, and even nodded "Hmm" when the protagonist yelled "Learning is my goal" with the same line skills as primary school students reading texts.   

Jiang Henian: "Just understand. "   

I don't know what the director thinks. In the later plots, the protagonists learn differently every day.   

If it is read by a diligent and studious person, it will indeed cause anxiety and ignite fighting spirit.   

For salted fish like Gu Zhou, he just said in his heart, "It's over. I haven't painted any graduation works until now."

He leaned on Jiang Henian's shoulder motionlessly, and even felt a trace of drowsiness.   

Little by little, the chins and eyelids also have a tendency to fight.   

Jiang Henian put his arms around his waist tightly: "Sit still and take a serious look. "   

"Well...okay. "Gu Zhou worked hard to cheer up.   

He only supported it halfway through the movie, and then fell asleep, his upper body falling into Jiang Henian's arms.   

Surrounded by the fragrance of saponins on the young man's body, he slept soundly, without even blinking his curled eyelashes.   

After feeling the increased weight in his arms, Jiang Henian stared at the screen for a while before lowering his head.   

After falling asleep, Chuezhou was much more obedient than when she woke up, her tender red lips opened lightly, revealing her white teeth.   

He didn't feel nervous at all, and even rubbed against Jiang Henian's arms.   Jiang Henian stretched out his hand to touch Gu Zhou's front teeth.