Rich Man's Essay: 18

Chuezhou frowned, intuition is not a good thing, and sent a voice over: "What are you doing? ”   

[Mo Guan: The brother who played the piano had an accident and can't go on stage now. Please come and save the scene! ]   

Jue Zhou can indeed play the piano and has won several awards.   
but——   

He raised his mobile phone and took a picture of the red paint on his face. He lied without raising his eyelids: “See, this is a difficult paint to wash. How can I get on stage like this?" ”   

Mo Guan on the other end of the phone was silent for a long time.   Half a minute later, he sent a bunch of exclamation points:

[! ! ! ! ! ]   

[! ! ! ! That's it! ! ! No need to wash, absolutely! ! Please come quickly! ! ]

Lin Gu is an ordinary female student in her sophomore year of the First College. Because she usually likes to watch beautiful women on the Jinjiang live broadcast platform, she also registered an anchor account to broadcast her daily life in the First College.   

However, there is nothing to broadcast live for ordinary daily learning. There are only a few hundred online viewers at a time, which is very few for the entire interstellar population of trillions.   

“Today is the school celebration day of our school. "Lin Gu walked with his roommates in the direction of the auditorium, holding the holographic live broadcast equipment, and introduced it to the audience in the live broadcast room.   

“In previous years, not many people came to watch the school celebration day art show, because it was too boring. Unlike the art show in the college next door, there are organ performances and various magical special effects.

Our school only has poetry recitations and some ordinary retro performances,“ Lin Gu said.

"The only advantage is probably that the students are solely responsible, and the teachers will not participate and will not come to watch. ”   

While admiring the freedom of prestigious schools, Barrage asked a question: The anchor said that not many people came to see the art show, but there were so many people in a hurry on the road?   

Lin Gu was also puzzled, and couldn't help but speed up his steps, afraid that he would not be able to grab a place in the front row.   

Fortunately, the roommate's boyfriend took a seat in the first row in advance.

After Lin Gu took a seat, he was surprised to find that the seats were almost half full. Several female classmates in the next seat were discussing excitedly, and they seemed to have mentioned the words “Senior Gu”.   

“Senior? "Lin Gu's roommate took the initiative to join their topic.   

“Yeah, didn't you watch the group? Senior Gu is also here today. ”Strange lesbian doctrine.   

Now Lin Gu didn't even care about the audience in the live broadcast room, and asked in surprise, “Is it true? ! Senior Gu would even come to participate in the event? ”