Rich Man's Essay: 16

Juezhou leaned against the wall and raised her hand cooperatively from time to time: “Why do I think it has no effect? ”   

He also wanted to post a hug.   

“It may be because it has only been done twice, and I will continue to make appointments next time. "Zhou Shenyu said.   

Makes sense. Chuezhou nodded.   He thanked Zhou Shenyu politely and got off the table with trembling legs.   Chuezhou promised Shidu that he would play games with him tonight, and now it's time to make an appointment.   

"Burning Stars" can be played on both optical computers and mobile phones. Chuezhou was a little greedy for the gaming chair in Zhou Shenyu's room, so he asked if he could borrow it for his own use.   

Zhou Shenyu: "Except for the innermost cabinet, you can move all the other things in my bedroom. ”   

Hearing what he said, Jue Zhou suddenly became curious about what was in the innermost cabinet.   

However, he did not have a penchant for prying into the privacy of others. After entering Zhou Shenyu's bedroom, he just glanced at it and sat down on the gaming chair to turn on his computer.   

As soon as he logged on to his account, Chuezhou noticed that Timudu was connecting with other anchors.   

The anchor Jue Zhou also knew him.   Jue Zhou used to like poverty alleviation very much. He followed several small anchors on the live broadcast platform. When they became popular, Jue Zhou went to find the next anchor to continue poverty alleviation.   

It's just that Shidu has a particularly good personality, so Jue Zhou has been paying attention to him.   Shidu sent him a message, explaining in an uneasy tone why there was one more person tonight-Zhou Shenyu was not there, so the live broadcast platform arranged for other anchors to play together.   

If it is a strange anchor next to him, Jue Zhou can accept it, why should he be drawn to the wild?  

He looked at the handsome young man with blue hair and rebellious dress on the computer screen, and felt a deep headache.   

The young man named Yu Ye's gaze moved down and fell on the extra users in the game room with the ID “Yizhou”.   

He chewed the mint lozenges in his mouth, and sneered: “The little boss is here? ”   

The barrage put a question mark after Ye Ye spoke.   

[If the newcomer doesn't understand, just ask, does Yu Ye also know the little boss? ]   

[Old users tell you that Yu Ye was the anchor of Xiao Boss's poverty alleviation a few years ago. At that time, Shidu hadn't started live broadcasting. The interaction between Xiao Boss and Yu Ye is as sweet as Shidu now. ]   

[Guiding link xxxxx, Yu Ye was drunk during the live broadcast before, and burst into tears in front of tens of millions of people. Everyone suspected that it was because of the little boss. ]   

[Grass, the brain makes up a sadomasochistic love story. ]   

In fact, there was no sadomasochistic affection-it was just that when Chuezhou was about to enter the college entrance examination, Jiang Helian forcibly unplugged his Internet cable.