Rich Man's Essay: 28

He smiled ingratiatingly, revealing a shallow pear tail.   

When the car door opened, Jiang Henian bent down and hugged Chuezhou horizontally.   

This is a posture that makes Jue Zhou feel more ashamed than his back, but it was made by someone with a good relationship. Jue Zhou only struggled for a moment and leaned against Jiang Henian's arms.   

Fortunately, as soon as he carried Chuezhou out of the car, Jiang Henian let go of his hand.   

“Mr. Chuezhou, see you next time. "Xie Wenchen retracted his gaze, his tone dull.   

Just like the person who bit Chuezhou's ankle before, it was not him.   

Chuezhou waved at him reluctantly.   The car changed direction and drove away.   

Jiang Henian was well-informed, and when he knew that he was not there, Jue Zhou gave up his face and went to Zhou Shenyu's house to eat and drink.   

However, he didn't mean to punish Chuezhou for this. He just helped his glasses and said in a soft voice:

“You must also be careful about the character of the other party when making friends. Zhou Shenyu is not a good person. Stay away from him-so is Xie Wenchen. ”   

Juezhou, like a primary school student, told Jiang Henian all the bad things Zhou Shenyu had done:

“...He wanted to kidnap me and didn't take medicine if he was sick. He still covets the little money I make by staying up late and painting every day. ”   

Jiang Henian's attention was focused on the last sentence: “Stay up late to paint? ”   

…...Jue Zhou quickly changed the subject: “Why do you say that Xie Wenchen is not a good person? ”   

When he walked to the entrance of the door, Jiang Henian squatted down to help Jue Zhou untie his shoelaces.

The light cast a small shadow on his brow bone: “The day after he returned to Shan's house, he sent Old Man Shan into the hospital. ”   

Chuezhou was dumbfounded.   Since Jiang Hernian said that Xie Wenchen was not a good person, it was not just as simple as going to the hospital.   

Fortunately, Gu's family has a simple population, and Jiang Helian has no intention of doing business. He is addicted to learning. He only needs to draw and bully the little boy for cannon fodder attack.   

“Lift your feet and change your slippers. ”   

“Oh. ”   

Jiang Henian's early return was actually for one thing-Gu's father and mother were too busy with work outside to come back to accompany Jue Zhou to participate in the painting competition. Jiang Henian, as Jue Zhou's family member, would attend the whole process.   

System: [According to testing, there is also a plot point and after the task is completed, you can leave this world. 】   

Juezhou: [Wait a minute, I'm going to stay in the studio these days and prepare to paint. 】   

Painting is a mental activity. Jiang Henian prepared a table of lunch for Jue Zhou, which was Jue Zhou's favorite dish.   

After eating, the two of them sat side by side on the sofa watching funny variety shows.

Chuezhou laughed “geigeigei”, while Jiang Henian's gaze fell on the remote control from time to time, but in the end they did not switch the TV to the educational channel.   

The two obviously grew up together, but their personalities are diametrically opposed.   

“Are you in a better mood? "Jiang Henian asked suddenly.   

He handed over a can of carbonated drink that Chuezhou is not usually allowed to drink too much.   

“What? "Jiang Henian asked suddenly, but Chuezhou didn't react.   

“Since I saw you before, you have not been very happy,” Jiang Henian said.

“There are some things you can tell me. It doesn't matter if you don't want to tell me, just remember that I will always stand behind you. ”   

Juezhou curled her eyebrows, took the coke, and suddenly stopped.   

…...Good guy, even coke has to be specially heated.   

Halfway through the variety show, advertisements began to be inserted.   Juezhou took out her mobile phone and was about to watch the live broadcast for a few minutes to kill time.

She found that several messages from the live broadcast platform were piled up in the background.   

It is the official of "Burning Stars", the game that Jue Zhou often plays, and found Jue Zhou-or Jue Zhou's vest “Crossing the boat”-through the live broadcast platform.   

"Burning Stars" recently released a new hero, and they want to invite the boat to dubbing.   

Douzhou is quite well-known in the e-sports circle. After all, on <url>, he has also won two popular anchors Yu Ye and Shidu.

In addition, the voice-activated circle will also offer the boat to the altar. It would be great if the boat could be invited to voice the new hero.   

The official personnel naturally knew that Jue Zhou was not a person moved by money, so they offered a condition that Jue Zhou could not refuse-the joint skin of Diga Ultraman and the hero Saint Nameless.   

This skin is limited to a limited time, because the sales volume was too poor and it was taken off the shelves within a week.

Chuezhou didn't enter the pit at the time and didn't buy it.   

Juezhou: [Damn it, I really just want to paint well. The conditions they offered are too tempting. 】   

System: [Hmm, okay, okay. 】   

Seeing that Chuezhou agreed happily, the official staff hesitantly sent the introduction of the hero and the need for dubbing.   

[Name: Secret Person   Occupation: mage]   

[①: Hiss……   

②: Sister, can you treat me lightly?   ……]   

Chuezhou:? ? ? What kind of unorthodox hero is this.   

He recited a sentence in an angry voice, kicked his legs awkwardly, and tilted onto the sofa, not caring that there was still a person sitting next to him.   

Jiang He squeezed his ankle loose, flattened the place where his trousers were folded, and suddenly discovered that there was a tooth mark on the protruding ankle bone.   

“Who bit it? ”His voice became cold.