Rich Man's Essay: 02

Xie Wenchen's fingertips were still resting on the button, and he saw Gu Zhou, who had just lowered his eyes lazily, sit up and change his tone.:

"Hurry up, hurry up! You put on your clothes first. "   

As soon as the voice fell, the door of the room was opened by a spare key.   

People who came in from outside saw Xie Wenchen, who was slowly getting dressed in front of the bed, and Gu Zhou, who was disheveled and had messy hair.   

In a panic, Gu Zhou suddenly fell off the bed, her face changed with pain, "Brother Nian! "   

The visitor was a handsome and gentle young man, about twenty-five or six years old, with a pair of thin-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, his tie was carefully clamped with a tie clip, and his cold gaze was fixed on Gu Zhou.   

Xie Wenchen buttoned the button again, remembering who the newcomer was.   

Gu Zhou's righteous brother is probably the only person in the world who can control Gu Zhou

Jiang Helian, the first interstellar diplomat.   

As rumored, abstinence was carved into the bones, and the young master Gu, who was hiding back in fright next to him, looked like some kind of soft-lying creature.   

If Gu Zhou knew what he was thinking in his heart, he would definitely take a few sips.   

According to the original plot, Jiang Henian is the biggest villain boss in the whole text. In a few months, Jiang Henian will also fall in love with Xie Wenchen, and torture and humiliate Jue Zhou because of the latter.   

Could it be possible that Jiang Helian bumped into him and nurtured Xie Wenchen?   

The system also said nervously:

[I checked the original plot. Jiang Henian fell in love with Xie Wenchen at first sight when he appeared for the first time. And for Xie Wenchen, I slapped you severely. 】   

However, according to the original plot, Gu Zhou nursed Xie Wenchen for half a year before he was discovered by Jiang Helian.   

Perhaps it was because the arrival of Gu Zhou had flapped the wings of a butterfly, Jiang Henian came early, and only glanced at Xie Wenchen lightly.   

He stopped in front of Gu Zhou and lowered his head slightly.

Gu Zhou thought he was going to hit himself, and his muscles tightened in fright.   

However, Jiang Henian just gently put his hand on Jue Zhou's shoulder, and felt the temperature of the flesh and blood underneath through the thin clothing: "Isn't it cold? "   

"No, it's not cold! "   

Jiang Henian's hands were very cold, and the cocoons on his fingers and abdomen were very thick, which made the delicate skin and flesh a little painful.   

The handsome young man Bo Liang's gaze fell on Jue Zhou: "It's pretty fun. "   

Gu Zhou couldn't wait to get under the table, and softly changed the subject: "Brother Nian, didn't you come back after half a year..."