Rich Man's Essay: 31

[Wow, there are people outside the world, there are people outside the world, and the big brother really knows how to play. ]   

[My wife's neck is pink! ! Are you shy? I really want to take a sip of Adam's apple. ]   

In fact, Chuezhou was scared.   

He tried to prove to Jiang Henian by gesticulating with both hands that he was not in the same stream as the group of old color critics on the barrage, but Jiang Henian did not believe it, and coldly put the milk on the table: “Drink while it's hot. ”   

The lucky audience rain sent a barrage asking: [Will Mr. Yinzhou recite a customized voice in front of the live camera? ]   

The staff swallowed: "Yes, no matter what you ask Mr. Yizhou to read, he will read it out in front of the live broadcast camera, so it is recommended that you do not involve your privacy in the designated voice. ”   

rain: [I changed my mind and changed my customized voice to “good morning”. ]   

[? ? What is the big brother doing, he wilted again as soon as he was about to prepare boki. ]   

[It seems that I don't want the little boss to call my husband in front of so many people... No, I call so many people husbands. ]   

[Laughing to death, he was just sharing his wife with us, and the little duck head was still possessive inexplicably. ]   

The changed customized voice became much more serious, Chuezhou breathed a sigh of relief, and said “Good morning” in a gentle voice.   

Jiang Henian's expression softened a lot, but he still stood aside, as if he had something to say to Jue Zhou.   

Towards the end of the live broadcast, after saying goodbye to the audience and friends, Chuezhou hurriedly went offline.   

“Is it really number one? "He looked at Jiang Henian.   

The contestants of the Milby Art Olympiad are all over the interstellar, including the spirit Ball people who are known for their paintings. Chuezhou's initial goal was to pass the line and enter the top 50, and he was satisfied when he came back with an award.   

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be the first.   

Chuezhou is not the kind of person who is not shocked by honor and humiliation. He took out his mobile phone to place an order for fried chicken coke and prepared to celebrate.   

Jiang Henian didn't stop, and acquiesced to him eating fried chicken coke in the middle of the night: “Well, it's really the first. ”   

“There is also good news,” Jiang Henian said with a smile on his lips. “The theme of the rematch to be held tomorrow has been announced, and it will be light.

It is required that in order to conceive inspiration in advance, you cannot draw paintings that have been publicly displayed before. ”   

As the righteous brother of Jue Zhou, Jiang Hernian naturally knew that the theme of his graduation work was set to “Light”, but he hadn't started writing yet.   

Chuezhou:!   

When he helped a junior high school student paint some time ago, he had some inspiration for graduation works.   

It was simply a good opportunity from heaven, and the salted fish was ecstatic.    

The final address of the Milby Art Olympiad was selected in the second galaxy. It takes three hours to get there by spaceship from the capital Star.