Rich Man's Essay: 23

Juezhou has always been liked by older people, and he also shouted: “Hello aunts and uncles. ”   

Aunt Wang smiled and said hello, and turned to ask Zhou Shenyu: “Xiao Zhou, this little gentleman also lives here? ”   

Zhou Shenyu did not directly answer the relationship between Jue Zhou and himself, and said softly: “This little gentleman is living with me recently. ”   

“Living together..." Aunt Wang and the group of people behind her understood that they were a little couple, and smiled ambiguously.   

They all knew that Zhou Shenyu's industry was not convenient to reveal the relationship, so they nodded hurriedly: "Don't worry, we won't tell it. ”   

“What about this one? "Aunt Wang looked at Xie Wenchen with a smile again.   

Xie Wenchen lowered his eyelids, still with a well-behaved and deceptive look: “I am the lover of this little gentleman. ”

Chuezhou:? ?   

Aunt Wang and others were shocked by the earthquake.   

Every middle-aged and elderly person comes from young people and is open-minded. Although they don't understand the relationship between the three of them, they still nodded respectfully:
“Oh oh oh, not bad. ”   

Chuezhou: “No, it's not...”   

But the truth is really as described by Zhou Shenyu and Xie Wenchen, he is really living with Zhou Shenyu and nurturing Xie Wenchen at the same time.   

The system prompts that the bullying value has increased.   

It's really good to perform ntr together with the protagonist's attack and attack, and let passersby misunderstand.   

Chuezhou couldn't argue for a hundred mouthfuls, and sucked his nose. The next world must change to a more serious script.   

It's really terrible to force a straight man to pretend to be a scumbag for so long.   

I thought Xie Wenchen would leave when he was delivered to the apartment building, but he didn't expect Xie Wenchen to stick behind Jue Zhou and follow up in the apartment.   

Zhou Shenyu didn't say anything to drive Xie Wenchen away, and lazily glanced at the T-shirt on Chuezhou's body: “Whose clothes so those belong to. ”   

Juezhou: “Little boy's. ”   

It contained the meaning of deliberately Qi Zhou Shenyu.   

“Your clothes are wet, go take a shower," Zhou Shenyu said, “it's so dirty. ”   

Obviously, Zhou Shenyu's clothes were more wet, and he needed to take a bath first, and he deliberately disconnected “clothes are wet” and “so dirty”, as if he meant something.   

Chuezhou had an epiphany: Zhou Shenyu felt that I had soiled Xie Wenchen's clothes.   

He grinded his back teeth dissatisfied, pulled out the suitcase and changed clothes.