Rich Man's Essay : 06

He is now in his senior year and has completed all the classes in advance, so he does not need to go to school for the time being. He will not need to consider work until he submits his graduation work.   

The theme of Gu Zhou's graduation work was set as "Light", but he never thought about what to paint.   

He drew several drafts, but he was always dissatisfied. He drew and scrapped the drawings. In the end, he couldn't even watch the system. He coaxed:

[When the host left this world, it was not time to graduate. You don't have to worry about not being able to complete the work and not being able to graduate. 】   

"No, I want to finish this work before I leave. "
Gu zhou glanced at the time, it was already two o'clock in the morning.   Life is not easy, Zhouzhou sighed.   In order to prevent his family members from discovering that he had stayed up so late, he sneaked into the dark and took a shower, changed into his pajamas and rolled into the bed.   

The thermostatic system has been adjusted to the most comfortable temperature, and the air humidifier makes a gentle sound.

Gu zhou rolled around on the bed with a pillow in her arms, and said with great confidence:

[I feel that I am not afraid of any major difficulties! 】   

System: [go! 】   

The next morning, Chuezhou was awakened by a nightmare, and her chin was wet when she touched it.   It's embarrassing, fortunately, only the system knows.   

He drilled his head in the quilt, then picked up the pillow from the ground and put it back on the bed, and floated into the bathroom to wash. He was very proficient in one set.   

Although he really wanted to sleep for another night back to the cage, Gu zhou was a little hungry, so he decided to have breakfast before going to bed.   

Gu's father and mother were not there. Gu zhou was lying on the railing on the second floor and found that there was no breakfast on the table, so she went to ask Jiang Henian to make breakfast for herself.   

The door of Jiang Henian's bedroom was ajar. Jue Zhou pushed the door in and found him sitting at his desk, facing Guangnai to process documents.   

Even at home, the clothes of young people can't pick out any faults. The buttons are buttoned to the top, and the cuffs reveal a section of the wrist.

The wrist bones are delicate and the skin is smooth and fair.   

Gu zhou remembered the pleasure of touching Zhou Shenyu yesterday, and slammed it on the door, a little greedy.   

Jiang Henian heard the voice and looked in the direction of Gu Zhou. The sun outlined his sharp three-dimensional outline: "What's the matter? "   

Gu zhou stepped on the slippers, straddled Jiang Henian's lap, hugged Jiang Henian's neck and rubbed it.   

The pleasure of skin contact caused him to bend his eyes slightly, shortening the distance between the two.   

He was still wearing pajamas printed with Ultraman, revealing a slender and narrow waist during his movements, and a thin layer of mist appeared under his sleepy eyes, and his pale pupils showed a little more sense of distance, "Brother Nian, I'm hungry. "