Rich Man's Essay: 20

In addition, there was a problem with the water he had poured on him before, and Jue Zhou didn't even want to lift his fingers.

If it weren't for the presence of the system, his thoughts would have fallen into chaos early.   

“Mr. Chuezhou, are you upset because of him? "Xie Wenchen asked in his ear.   

Before Jue Zhou could answer, he saw Xie Wenchen rolling up his sleeves, revealing his small arms were strong and powerful, and he looked like he was fighting very hard.   

Jue Zhou didn't have a face big enough to think that Xie Wenchen helped him out because he liked him.

The protagonist in Jinjiang's text is generally kind and kind, and Xie Wenchen probably belongs to this type.   

Thinking that he would have to do a lot of physical and mental abuse to Xie Wenchen in the future, Chuezhou felt a little guilty.   

Before Xie Wenchen could beat Xiao Aidou, who was full of nasty words, the mobile phone that Chuezhou put in her pocket rang.   

Juezhou tugged at Xie Wenchen's clothes, the latter was aware, and took out his mobile phone to connect.   

A young man's smiling voice came from the other end of the phone: “It's so late, why don't you go home yet? ”   

In order to make it easier for Juezhou to listen, Xie Wenchen turned on the radio, and the female classmate in the next seat showed a surprised expression when she heard the young man's voice.   

It sounds familiar, a bit like that Zhou Shenyu?   

It was indeed Zhou Shenyu on the opposite side. His tone was lazy. After hearing the sound of music from Juezhou, “Huh? "With a sigh, he asked.

“What are you doing bad things, and you are not afraid that I will tell Jiang Henian." ”   

It's been a long time.   

Chuezhou: “There is a mentally retarded man who doesn't have long eyes who bullied me, and said that he lives better than Xiao Xie. ”   

Zhou Shenyu didn't pay attention to who the “Xiao Xie” was, his tone was slightly condensed, and he said, “Please turn to the video call. ”   

Jue Zhou was puzzled, and asked Xie Wenchen to help turn on the video call, and the camera was aimed at the youth.   

In this way, everyone else in the room could clearly see who was on the screen of Juezhou's mobile phone.   

The young man with slightly longer black hair was wearing home service clothes, and his neckline was open to reveal his slender neck. As soon as he left Juezhou, his eyes became cold and he stared at Xiao Aidou quietly.   

The person next to him exclaimed.   In the past, everyone was surprised to know that Jue Zhou and Jiang Henian knew each other, but they didn't care much.

Jiang Hernian is a well-known figure in the entire interstellar world, but his field of expertise is limited to diplomacy, and he is only known outside the alliance.