Rich Man's Essay: 25

Taking advantage of the fact that everyone in the study room was gone, Chuezhou's volume turned up a little bit: “Idiot. ”   

Although they were all men, Chuezhou was still offended by being dawdled like this.  

Xie Wenchen lowered his eyes, pinched Chuezhou's ankle bone, and wiped his socks clean with a paper towel.   

Touching the delicate soft flesh on the soles of the feet, Chuezhou snorted lowly, tears came out from the itching, and she struggled gently.   

Xie Wenchen put on his shoes for him, fastened his shoelaces, and then went to tidy up his appearance. He said slowly:
“If you are angry, you can continue to scold me. Don't be angry with your body. ”

Jue Zhou thought for a long time and didn't come up with a way to make Xie Wenchen uncomfortable, but it's not good to always use Zhou Shenyu as a tool.   

It happened that he received an invitation letter. The sister of the Shan family held a birthday party, and only invited their juniors to go.

She had a great time and often invited a bunch of young models and celebrities to attend the banquet.   

Every time Jue Zhou went, he would be splashed with water, or someone accidentally fell and slammed into Jue Zhou's arms, deliberately making Jue Zhou, who was afraid of physical contact, make a fool of himself.   

As Jue Zhou's little lover, Xie Wenchen would definitely become the object of bullying by everyone. Jue Zhou decided to take him to the banquet.    

On weekends, Xie Wenchen would leave school and go home to rest.   As soon as it was dark, a greasy old man who was full of alcohol came back with a bottle of wine, swearing unclean in his mouth, and kicked Xie Wenchen's door.:   

“Little bastard, don't come out yet! ”   

Xie Wenchen in the room was packing his schoolbag. When he heard the scolding, he seemed to have become accustomed to it.

He opened the drawer without even blinking.   

In the drawer was a bloodline certificate that he had retrieved from the hospital not long ago.   

Xie Wenchen is not half related to the drunk man outside, as well as the middle-aged woman lying on the hospital bed.

But in the name of “we are your parents”, they asked Xie Wenchen to be a cow and a horse for them, and even sold Xie Wenchen out.   

He folded the bloodline certificate, hid it in the mezzanine of his schoolbag, and left the room in no hurry.   

When the middle-aged man said something, he showed his yellow and black teeth: "Ho, where did you get this dress from, that Mr. Gu gave it to you? ”   

In order not to embarrass himself, Jue Zhou specially asked Xie Wenchen to buy a suit in the morning and delivered it early.   

Although Xie Wenchen was just an adult, he was tall enough to hold up his suit.   

“The material is so good,” the middle-aged man showed a coveted gaze, “it will cost at least tens of thousands of credits. ”