Chapter 2

Mr suppasit's pov

Mew I want you to take responsibility of the company form now onwards. What do you say I know you will accept the offer right I am happy that u will take care of the industry ...

Mew:"Dad when did I say that i will take responsibility ... You know what I don't want to take responsibility of anything this is the age where I want enjoy my life and I don't want to take the burden on my shoulder ..."

Mr Alex:"But I thought that you will accept the offer son and you also finished your master in business management and what's u r problem taking care of industry ..."

Mew:" Sorry dad but I don't want anything in my responsibilities and I want to enjoy my life and I am still young to take all this work so sorry ... And bye dad I am going to meet June and uncle Mark and also going out for party with my friends bye dad see u..."

Mr Alex:"Mew come here ...you can't behave like this son ..."

John:" Don't strees out yourself please clam down he will understand ..."

Mr Alex:"I hope so he take care of everything..."

Gulf's pov

I am Gulf Kanawut 25 years old and I am working in Ms industry for almost 1 year... They pay good salary and my boss I can never say something less about him he always treat me like his own son and I also have huge respect over him...

About my family my father passed away when I was 15 years after that my mom brought up with much difficult ...
My family consists of my mother,me,my younger sister and brother...

But last year mom was come to know that she was diagnosed with heart problem which has blocks in the heart but doctor told has that we have chance to cure her I hope I can do that because both my sister and brother don't have job sister is still in college ...while my brother searching for job it's some what difficult...

Mom:"Gulf what are you think son it's something problem ..." I come out of my thoughts when mom called me...

Gulf:" Nothing mom just think how to take care of u and the family..."

Mom:"I am sorry son for troubling you and not helping you ..."

Gulf:"No No No....mom don't say like that you never trouble me and don't worry I will cure you mom ok now smile 😊..."

Jessica:"Yes mom brother his right and one's I complete my studies I will take care of u don't worry..."

Gulf:"Ok grandma now help me with house work..."we were laughing looking each other when someone ring the bell...

Jessica:"I look after that don't worry..."

Adam:"Gulf honey did you miss me"... Here comes the asshole my so called uncle my mom's brother ...

Gulf:"What do u want Adam and never call me that you asshole get out now ..."

Adam:"Gulf honey give some respect to your future husband honey why you always grumpy towards me..."

Gulf:"In your dreams I never going marry a asshole like u ..."

Adam:"what fault do u find in me in am 5 times boxing champion and I have alot of trophy and what more do u need honey..."This asshole...

Gulf:"Jessy hand over that to me..."Jessy handover me a broomstick which I show infort of his face 😈...I smirk over his reaction...

Adam:"Five times ...five times... Boxing champion..."he run out of my home such a asshole...

Gulf:"Mom never allow that asshole inside the house never..."

BACK TO THE MANSION

Mr suppasit was watching tv when mew enter house with June (June is daughter of Mr mark) ...

June:"Hi uncle mew wasted in party that why we carry him ...I will lay him down in his bedroom..."

Mild:"Hi dad next you should also Accompany has it was funnnnn...dad..."

Mr Alex:"You brat get out now idiot I should never see u again..."

John:"Yes because of this idiot mew was spoiling...

Mild:"Oh John dad mew his not a small baby you know that right...Alex give him slap on his head which makes him to get stable mind set..."

Jonh:"Idiot your not my son out..."

Mr Alex:"John I am so worried about mew if it's continue I think he will never be able get on his know life what to do..."

John:"Alex why don't you find a girl and make him get married ..."

Alex:" I don't think so because he his gay and what should I do he never had any boyfriends or lover ..."

John:"Then it's simple Alex find a boy and fix the marriage take to mew I think he will understand ..."

Alex:"Ok will arrange for it but if he refuse I have my own way to get him on my track..."

In morning Mr Alex was looking at the photos in ipad for mew who will suitable for him and when mew enter the house he look at this dad was scrolling to ipad ...

Mew:"Oh dad your looking for the model for your photoshoot ..."

Mr Alex:"No mew... I am looking for you to get married come see and you also make a choice over it...

Mew:"what hell dad I am not going to get marry to some random guys and that's never going to happen...

Mr Alex:"Ok fine the u also listen to me carefully .... IF U DONT AGREE TO MARRY U WILL NEVER SEE ME AGING...

Mew:"what the hell dad ...why are u doing this ..."

Mr Alex smirk on his sons reaction ... sorry mew but now you have to agree with me and I know how to make it... LET THE GAME BEING MY SON...

_________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter ☺️

Will mew accept what his dad told to him ....what happen next let see...?

See u all in next chapter sweethearts ❤️