Chapter 22

General pov...

Both mew and gulf walk down stairs... Holding hands and smiling looking at each other... Gulf notice Mr Alex was talking to bright his back facing ...

Gulf:"Did you miss me father in law..." Gulf was waiting for Mr Alex expression...

Mr Alex:"Son when did you come it's not some illusion right or i am still sleeping..." Bright pinch him hard to make him it's really....

Gulf:"Not at all dad look i am back in mansion where i am belong to ... Your not happy with that ..."

Mr Alex:"Oh son i miss you so much ... Wait let me hug you..." Mr Alex hug gulf tightly ...

Mew:"Dad enough your crushing my strawberries .... please leave him..."

Bright:"So what makes you to change mind your mind gulf..."

Gulf:"Let me tell you first ..." Gulf explain everything to the Mr Alex and John,bright... How did he enter the mansion at night who maid help him to get inside the mansion...

Mew:"Baby i love you..." Mew give him kiss on gulf cheeks ... Which makes bright roll his eye on them...

Mr Alex:"Finally i will have both my son's together... That's enough for me i am happy to witness you both or happy with eachother...."

Gulf:"Meeewwww... Let eat i am hungry..."

Mew:"What do you want baby... Let me ask them to make you..."

Gulf:"i want toast with pickle and coffee with maple syrup ..." Four who was listening to the gulf smile dropped....

Bright:"So... Gulf why don't you eat toast with egg or bacon and coffee with sugar... It's make sense right..."

Mew:"Your death meat bright..." Mew sigh under his breath..."

Gulf:"I like to eat it i want it... Now i got it no one is happy with me returning here... " Gulf start crying which makes everyone panic...

Bright:"Not like that gulf it's wired don't you think..."

Gulf:"You asshole ... What are trying to tell me that my blueberries are weird ... I kill you wait ..."

Mew:"No baby ... You get want you want ok ... John uncle can you get what gulf ask for ..." John nod his head and leave to kitchen ....

Gulf:"Oh thank you honey ... Love you so much ... And you asshole go get my luggage it's still on the living room keep it inside mew room..."

Bright:"Fi...fine i will...." Bright escape from getting killed..."

Gulf:"Do You have any problem with my eating dad..."

Mr Alex:"Not at all son ... You can eat whatever you want... I am right mew..."

Mew:"Yes dad ... So i will be leaving after breakfast take care of gulf ..."

Gulf:"I am also coming with you mew... please..."

Mew:" ok fine ... But after you turn 5 month you will never leave mansion at any cost ok..."

Gulf:"Fine honey ... Love you ... But what happen when we go together they may think wrong about has..."

Mew:"No one dare talk about you baby i will not let them...Don't worry ok..."

Gulf:"Ok honey ..."

After their werid combination of breakfast... Both leave to company ... They enter the company has they expect they were some gossiping about both of them..

Mew:"Attention everyone ... So let me introduce you all my husband Mr .gulf mew suppasit... I don't want anyone talk behind our back ... We got married before itself and this company comes under my lovely husband name where you guys were working..."

Girl:" We don't have any initiation to talk behind your sir... Because you both are look good together... I am always big fan of bl series ...but now i meet two real couple ... I am now big fan of you..." Gulf giggles at her excitement...

Mew:"Thank you so much ... You can all go continue your work ..."

Tong:"Finally your back together ... O really happy for both of you..."

Gulf:"Thanks brother...and can you put my desk inside mew's cabin... Please 🥺..."

Mew:"Why baby ... What happen or you uncomfortable or what..."

Gulf:"No mew i want be close to you ... So next time of any girl enter your cabin they will know that i am also there so that they won't flirt with you..."

Tong:"Oh.... Some one is possisve ..."

Gulf:"i am tong ... Now move your ass and do the work i have told you..." Gulf left the place leaving both mew and tong..."

Tong:"your right mew... He his really danger ..." Mew nod his head and follow gulf ti his cabin..."

Gulf:"Your not anger with me right honey... I don't want to be alone anymore ... I don't it's because of my harmones or i missed you this much..." Mew make gulf sit on his lap and kissed his cheeks...

Mew:"Never baby i am always happy with you decision ... And you can stay here ... Look over there i know some day you will return to me so i can a mini room for you to rest ... If you get tried..."

Gulf:"I am sorry for behaving like idiot to you ... I love you so much..."

Mew:"i love you too baby ... Come i will show you the room if you want take rest just take it ok..."

Gulf:"Ok honey... Wow it has bed to mew ... Thank you so much..."

Mew:"Your welcome baby... Why don't you quite your job and take rest and i will appoint new secretary for me...."

Gulf:"No need for that ... You will make tong has your new secretary once i quite the job ... I don't want any flirting bitches around you ..."

Mew:"Your this much possisve over me..."

Gulf:"Yes because in our frist meet it self i have. Fall for you .... You can say it's love at first sight..." Gulf giggle at its own statement...

Mew:"I am really sorry for being an asshole baby ..."

Gulf:"Oh finally your realise it and good for you..."

Mew:" love you baby ... Now take rest i will call you at lunch ok..." Mew kiss gulf on lips which makes gulf to moan ..."

Mew:"Baby don't make sound like that then you may not like it ... If i take you here itself..."

Gulf:"asshole out now... But after we return to house o want you ..." Gulf pick mew's lip once again and lay down in bed ..."

Mew:"Baby really... Your not joking right..." Gulf nod his head ..."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

So finally together and gulf his too much possisve over mew...

Finally there will be 18+ ... Really i will try my best to write it ... Don't expect too much SWEETHEARTS ❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️....