Chapter 17

Mew's pov

Doctor:"THAT MEANS YOUR HUSBAND IS PREGNANT..."

Did i hear clearly ... Or it just my mind is upset with what that bitch Mia told me...
No... My baby his pregnant and we are going to have our own baby not adopting no surrogacy ...

Mr Alex:"Mew did you hear that i am going to be grandfather soon ... It's my best b'day gift ever... Thank god..."

Mom:"It's even possible for male to get pregnant doctor... What if there some complicated issue during pregnancy..."

What complication ... It's danger for gulf to carry a baby or what ... If it's the matter i don't want take risk ...

Doctor:"Not at all it's become normal and i also have attended three male pregnancy ... So nothing to worry about..."

Mew:"So when do we get for check up doctor..."

Doctor:"after two weeks ... Let check wheather its a baby or babies ..."

Mr Alex:"Thank you so much doctor ... John take him take doctor to his car..."

Mew:"I still don't believe that i am going to be father and my baby his going to be mother..."

Bright:"Congratulations brother...I am so much happy that soon i am going to get nephew or niece..."

Mild:"So mew from now on just Leave your bratty side and behave like a responsible father and take care of your husband..."

Mr Alex:"Let go outside... Leave them some time to alone ..."

Everyone left the room leaving has alone... I look at my baby who was sleeping peacefully and don't no what's going on here... What will be your reaction baby that you come to know that your pregnant...

I took of my coat and shoe and lay beside him and pull him to my chest... He sturggle litte and make him self comfortable ... I just kiss his forehead...

I keep on think ... What if he does not want this baby and what if he don't accept me back and leave me once again when he wakeup... Why don't you give me second chance baby ... I know I was not good husband to you and never treat you has my husband... But when you left me i got to know what to fell like to be loved...

I never allowed anyone in my life and until I say you... But you know what i know what ever you did to me and how much you take care about me when I was in coma...

After you left me this room was like a hell ... When ever I lay down here i always fell you that you were beside me and how
You stolen kiss form me ... That thinking that i was sleeping.... No baby i always wake up when you do that ...

Gulf:"So your not only brat ... But also cheater..."

Shit... Did i tell it loud...when did he awake up...

Mew:"Baby when did you wake up and from where your listing..."

Gulf:"From that you never allowed any one in your life..."

Gulf try to get up and sit properly...mew help him to sit properly and adjust the pillow at his back...

Mew:"Be careful baby ... Don't stress yourself...it's not good for your health..."

Gulf:"Don't touch me ... Go to that Mia who can give you kids and live with her and never show me you face you Asshole..."

Mew:"But baby i never said that i am going to have kids with her and why should I marry her ... When your here and we can have our own kids ..."

Mew:"Mew are you making fun of me right... How do you see me ... Do I look like a joker to you or what own kids ..."

Mew took gulf hand placed it on gulf tummy and look at gulf with lovely smile ...

Mew:"strawberry tell mama that your growing inside him and ask him to wait for next 9 months..."

Gulf:"What does that mean ... What kind of joke is this ..."

Mew:"Strawberry i think your mama is not intelligent like your daddy ... See he can't even notice your presence..."

Gulf:"Mew stop making fun tell me what's going on and what Strawberry your taking about..."

Mew:"Here the strawberry that grows inside you baby ... YOUR PREGNANT..."

Gulf:"Me what ..."

Mew:"Don't faint again baby really your pregnant ... Just know doctor confirm that we are going to have either strawberry or strawberries..."

Gulf:"Your not joking right mew ... I am really pregnant right..."

Mew:"Yes baby your and don't cry it's not good for babies..."

Gulf:"How can you say that is babies what if there is only one..."

Mew:"No not at all because my sixth sense say that we are going to have triplets..."

Gulf:"Asshole i not machine that i can deliver all the babies at same time..."

Mew:"No bad words baby ... Strawberries can hear you...."

Gulf:"As if they can ..."

Mew:"Baby do you forgive me for what I did..."

Gulf was slient for so time and he spoke to mew...

Gulf:"No mew i can't accept you back and i want time and never think that i will get back to your life after what you did..." Gulf laugh internally that he is not the person that accept his defeat easily...

Mew:"But just now we are good right... I thought you will accept me and we will be happy with our strawberries..."

Gulf:"Then your wrong mew... I not and that all ... Now i am leaving and see you at office has my boss not as ex husband..."

With that gulf left the room leaving mew crying alone...

Mew:"Don't go baby i am really sorry for what ever happen ... Why don't you give me chance to make myself prove it you..."

Gulf:"Sorry mew ... Mom let go and dad i am leaving now and thanks for taking care of me..."

Mr Alex:"Gulf son ... Please give mew atleast one chance to prove it to you a d he will never behave like this again ... Please son..."

Mom:"Yes son please accept him back and everyone deserves second chance ..
Think about it..."

Gulf:"I think about it and thats it now come mom and i am tried..."

Mew:"You can't take my strawberries with you gulf ... I too have equal rights on them..."

Gulf:"i never stayed that you can not see them right ... You too have rights and fell free ... But that's not mean I will accept you..." With that gulf leave the mansion... Leaving mew all cry ....

Mr Alex:"Don't worry think away to get gulf back in your life and this mansion at any cost ... I don't want to be separate from my grandkids... And be like man and do something don't waste your tears mew get up back ... Be bold and you deserve second chance got it ..."

Bright and win:"dad is Correct... Both look at each other ..."

Mew:"Yes dad your Correct... I will get him at any cost..."Just wait baby i am coming for you...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

So gulf is playing really hard to get him... What mew will do next...?

See u all in next chapter sweethearts ❤️...

Don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️....