Chapter 14

Gulf's pov

I am still processing what makes mew to change his mind and what's make him think that i will accept him that easily ...

He his an asshole who can't accept fellings and love for him and how did he think that when he call me i will leave with him that's not gone to happen forever....

I won't say that i hate him ...i can never do that because I love him so much ...But doesn't mean he can hurt me...He only told that once we got free there is nothing between us we are like FREE BIRD...my foot ... Asshole...

I am happy now that i have my own job and i can leave my life without anyones help and the company some what ok with the income i get...

NEXT DAY AT COMPANY....

When I enter office tong run to me with breathing heavily ... Yes tong his my colleague works with me and best friend I found here...

Gulf:"What's with your running brother ...just relax..."

Tong:"Oh gulf did you hear ...That the company have taken over by another huge firm and the boss also sold his share and now we are going have new boss he his coming tomorrow..."

Gulf:"Oh so there will be a welcoming ceremony right ...so i should prepare for that and make sure that everything is okay..."

Tong:"Yes the current boss have informed that we will be having meeting in afternoon and i think it's about the new boss who his going to take over this company..."

Gulf:"It's good to hear ... come on let's go and continue with our work..."

Afternoon at meeting everyone have presented in the conference room for the accounment...

Boss:"So you all might know why are you guys are present here right ... So i have sold this firm to some other huge profit making company and from tomorrow you will have your new boss..And gulf you will be in the same position has secretary for your new boss..."

Gulf:"I am fine with it sir ..."

Boss:"So i hope you guys will co-operate with your new boss and also has i am leaving from here I have held a party today evening ...hope you all join the party guys ... Have a nice day..."

Tong:"This is also fell some what good because we are having party in office i am excited for that..." I shook my head at tong's crazyness...

At party i was sitting and think about the new boss wheather he is old or young one ... The current boss his older ... May be the new boss also maybe older one i seems...

Tong:"What's going on your little brain brother..."

Gulf:"That's nothing i am think about the new boss wheather he may be old one or younger one..."

Tong:"Are you going to make the new boss for fall for u cuteness or what..."

Gulf:"Cuteness my foot ... I told you I got married ... See i have ring on my finger ... So stop with your comments..."

Tong:" ok Mr gulf...come on its getting late ...we can move ... Tomorrow we should be on time right..."

Mew's pov...

Mew:" So dad i have something to tell you regarding the business ..."

Mr Alex:"What is it mew ...You need any help or something..."

Mew:"Yeah something like that dad ... I have brought the IN corporation today and tomorrow i am going take care of the company and i want you to take care of other companies in my absence..."

Mr Alex:"IN corporation but that company was facing lose right...why did you brought it mew ... This there something important ..."

Mew:"Yes dad gulf works there and this will be my opportunity to get close to him dad and that's why i brought it ... With out saying to you i am sorry dad..."