chapter 21

General pov...

Mew:"You bitch... Get out know..."

Mia:"Oh so he his your husband right not bad... But why did you choose him over me..."

Mew:"First of all i Don't need to make you understand and second get out..."

Mia:"Why can't you understand me mew give me chance..."

Mew:"I have given you choice to leave this company and never come in my life but you don't have anything felt so i will hand over you to the right place were you deserve to be..." Mew called mild and ask him to get the police right now...

Mia:"Why are you calling the police mew ... I don't do anything right..."

Mew:"I am not your old boss who don't notice ... How they lost all the clients and shippment..." Mia was shock with mew statment...

Mia:"I don't do anything mew... Believe me..."

Mew:"Yeah i can see everything miss Mia ... But i have every proof regarding how you sold the project and details to other companies... That's enough to sent you to jail ... And i won't let you out for atleast more 10 years..." Just them police enter the cabin and catch Mia ...

Mild:"how she enter the office ..."

Mew:"Leave it and make sure she rot in jail for years and also change the grauds i don't want who or careless... I will be living gulf have seen me with Mia ...

Mild:"God ... Go head clear everything..."

Mew want out side of his cabin at look for gulf ... He don't find him there ..

Tong:"mew he just left the office ... He his every anger ..."

Mew:"Thank you tong..." Mew left the office and drive towards Gulf's house to make him understand...

On other side gulf was walking back and forth untill his mom stop him...

Mom:"It's not good for babies to strees yourself..."

Gulf:"Really then tell this to that your so called son in law ..."

Mew enter the house and look at gulf who was faming in anger....

Mew:"Baby it's not what you see..."

Gulf:"Oh really then explain me what the shit i have witnessed Mr suppasit..."

Mew:"I don't know how she enter the cabin ... When I enter the company i was looking at you but your busy with your work so i left the place... Just then she forcefully kissed me ... I only love you baby..."

Gulf:"don't call me baby... And your nothing but cheater out of my life ..."

Mew:"Baby please don't say anything like that i love you and my strawberries too...

Gulf:"please leave mew i don't Love you..." Mew was crying every hard that everytime something comes in between them...

Mew left the house with heavy heart and he don't know when he return to his mansion...

John:"Mew son what happened you are you looking like that ... Is anything wrong..."

Mr Alex:"mew what happen tell me ..." Mew told them what happen how gulf broken every ties with him again...

Mr Alex:"Don't worry son ... Everything will be already gi back your room ... Now you need rest go ..."

Mew left the place both John and Alex look mew and sigh...

John:"Why everytime they get hurt..."

Mr Alex:"Everything is for good ..."

Mew enter the room and throw everything from the table and bed...