Chapter 16

Gulf's pov...

Mia:"Wait and see mew ... I will get you at any cost ... No matter what happen....your going to be in my hands..."

Gulf who was listening to this was crying silently and he thinks that Mia was correct she can have kids how much she wants ... But me i can't have my own kids... It's good that i left mew ...

When gulf turn round he look at mr Alex was standing and listening to the girls nonsense and he look at gulf with smile and took gulf with him and make him sit near by chair ...

Mr Alex:"I know what's your felling son... Your think that it's good to leave mew right... If that's your choice then your wrong... I am not here to support my son what ever he did his wrong and i am always with you... But think that every person deserves second chance in thier life... The same goes to mew ... If you think that mew deserve a chance then accept him back and start your life gain ... I am forcing you son but think about it again ... "

Gulf:"It's not like that dad ... You deserve a hire... And i can't give you a grandchildren ... It's better this way too be this way dad..."

Mr Alex:"And you also don't think that mew will accept someone that's not you... I can see how much he have been working hard to gain your trust and love... But some what it's my fault too... For not rising him properly and i have guilty that i have ruined your life.... I am sorry son..."

Gulf:"Dad stop blaming your self and don't think like that it was my discussion and their is nothing to do with you ... So know stop and cheer up ... By good brithday boy come on..."

When gulf stood up from the chair suddenly he fell dizzy ... But some what he have manage to walk from their...

On other side win was talking to tong and chatting happily ... When someone place hand on his shoulder ... Win look at the person and have little blush over his face

 Win look at the person and have little blush over his face

Bright:"Oh... Hi bunny guy can you tell me were his Mr suppasit family is or can you take me to them..."

Win:"What my name is win Kanawut... I am not bunny guy..."

Bright:"Smirk...your bunny a guy for me ...look at the mirror then you know what I mean ..." Win blush again with the statment ...

Win:"Just go straight they were talking to some of the guest ..."

Bright:"See you again bunny guy..." Bright winks at win and left the place..."

Tong:"Show some respect to this single guy over here ... Do I become a air or what ...."

Win:"Brother don't be dramatic ... I don't even know him ..."

Tong:"Let see that too..."

At party gulf was lost in thoughts and still think what Mia said and his eyes fill with tears again...

Mom:"Son is everything alright ... Why are you looking like this...if something borther you tell me son..."

Gulf:"Why can't a guys carry kids mom ... Like women's do... It would easy right... And no one would talk bad about the gay couples..." Gulf mom was shock on listing to what her son his coming to say...