chapter 10

At mansion...

Gulf and Mr Alex where talking about how mew handle the situation and how he fired both mark and Adam...

Gulf:"That asshole never change is attitude dad always make trouble ... That's the reason mom never accept him has her brother ..."

Mr Alex:"and that mark bastard I was think about how to kick him out of the company i never get evidence against him but mew found out it and fired him now all settled..."

When Mr Alex got call he attended and look at gulf with wide eyes and tears fall down automatically from his eyes...

Gulf:"Dad what's wrong with you ... His everything fine right..."

Mr Alex:"Son mew meet with accident ..."
That's enough for gulf to make his world broken in to pieces...

Gulf:"No dad it must be someone else it can't be my mew..."

Mr Alex:"No son it's mew come we have to rush to hospital ..."

When both of them arrived and ask the receptionist for person who meet with accident and got call from the hospital ...they guide them to the way for ICU ward...

Nurse:"Sir stay here for minute once doctor complete the operation he will inform you in detail..."

But gulf can't believe it's was mew and he was crying silently...

Doctor:" Or you related to the person..."

Mr Alex:"Yes he his my son and here this his my son in law ... What happen to mew his he alright..."

Doctor:"he his but there his problem he have lot of fracture and his ribs or broken and his head have heavy injury sir we can't tell anything now it may take week to analyse his moments..."

They hear thud sound coming from back and gulf was laying on the floor unconscious...

Doctor pick gulf from ground and place him on the bed and give injection for his sleeping...

When gulf wake up next day the frist question he raised his about mew ...

Gulf:"Doctor his very thing his fine with mew right he will be coming to me  right...TELL ME SOMTHING WHY ARE U SLIENT PLEASE..."

Mr Alex:"Son please don't stress out your self please stay clam..."

Gulf:"How can I clam down dad it's my mew ...what do you expect me to do...doctor i beg you do something and give him back alive Please..."

Doctor:"Mr gulf i am trying my best but we have to conduct a operation in his head and check its there any fracture on his skull and then only we can confirm anything..."

Mr Alex:"Don't say just do it I want my son back go ahead..."

Gulf:"Dad i am afraid ...what something happen to mew and what will I do dad... And dad did police officer say anything about the accident..."

Mr Alex:"Yes son and they caught the culprits who did this..."

Gulf:"Who dad ...what is their intention to do that ..."

Mr Alex:"It's mark and Adam ...son they have planned this and police caught them know they are in prison don't worry... They can never escape from police and I also flied murder case..."

Gulf:"Both that asshole rot in hell ...Fucking son of bitches ... How dare they..."

Mr Alex:"Just relax son..."

Next day the operation was going on and it's been two day no one allow to see mew ...Not even gulf and his dad...

Doctor:"we were correct there was little fracture in his skull ..."but he his in coma we don't know when he will wake up and it may take months or year..."