Chapter 18

Gulf's pov...

I know that what I did his wrong... But i want him to make good decisions and stand on his words that he told me ... It's not i like i don't believe him... But he wants to know what happen when he play with my feelings...

Mom:"Enough is enough gulf ... When God gives you second chance to make move with your life just give it a chance... Don't make it difficult for you..."

Gulf:"Mom i know what i am doing so please leave me alone..."

Mom:"Your not single person Anymore gulf...Now your pregnant and think about your kids future... What happen one day they ask for their father and who will you point out ..."

Mom is right i have to think about my kids future to i can't be selfish but it's doesn't mean i will make out with him i am on my words i want to play game with him ...

Gulf:"Mom go take rest and leave me alone..."

Mom:"Mark my word gulf ... If something happens in future and you lost mew don't come to me crying and blame has for not making you understand what your doing gulf..."

Gulf:"I will never come too you guys ... Mark my words that never happen ..."

Mom:"Do what ever you want ..."

Gulf was lying on bed and keep his hand on his tummy and talk to his kids ...

Gulf:"Do you know what blueberries ... Yes i will call you blueberries ... I am not going to call what your dad calls you we both can never be in same page...Don't take wrong about papa ok blueberries you will know what's happening when you grow up ... But i love your dad so much but he played with my emotions and make me fell like nothing... You tell me blueberries it's your dad is worth for loving your papa... But everyone take your dad side ... They never understand my fellings and pain i gone through..." gulf was crying silently and tears were falling down when talks to his kids...

Next day at office gulf was thinking about what's going to happen when he face mew...

Tong:"So Mr gulf mew suppasit ... What are you think About..." Gulf was completely shock when tong address him by his ex husband name..."

Gulf:"How... How do you know don't tell me that you know everything about has..."

Tong:"Kind off... Don't worry gulf i will never tell anyone about this and you can mark my words ..."

Gulf:"Thank you tong ..."

Tong:"Never mention and how his my niece or nephew inside there... Oii little guys i am your tong uncle and i will be your best uncle don't worry I will protect you from everyone's bad eye..."

Gulf:"They are fine brother and thank you for not judging me..."

Tong:"Oii... Gulf there his nothing to judge about you ok... Don't stress your self..."

Just then mew enter the office with smiling face ... Everyone look at him and think there must be something with him... But one person his not good and faming in anger...

Mew:"Miss Mia to my cabin now..." she smiles like she won some gold medals ...

Mia:"Yes me.... Ahh sir will be..."

On other side gulf control his anger and look at mew with so much anger ... If he can kill mew and make his kids with out his dad...

Mia:"I know mew ... You will call me and also know that you will marry me... I can give you kids untill you say to stop ... Don't worry about anything... You just need to divorce your husband that's it ..."

Mew:"I don't think you got properly Miss Mia ... Did you forgot that slap that landed in your face..." Mew turns Mia face and look there is no any finger print...

Mia:"What are you looking at mew ... I know you want kiss from me ... Wait i will lock the door for you..." Mew smile at her ...

Mew:"Oh no my dear Mia...don't stress yourself...i can do that..." Mew press the button and door locked...

On other side gulf was searching way to enter the cabin ... When he heard the click sound of door lock ...

Gulf:"You asshole what are you doing inside with her ... Mew asshole i will see later wait and see ... You will pay for it ... Go to hell with her ... I fucking care about that..."

Mew look at Mia with smile in his face but it's turns to smirk... Which make Mia gulp down on mew's sudden change...

Mew:"You want someone so urgent right ... You can't wait till you get someone who can fuck you right bitch..."

Mia:"Mew what are you talking about... I know you want me too but what happen with you...then why did you ask me to come here... Let discuss about our future mew..."

Mew:"I think u have some problem with your Brain.... Did you forgot that slap but i don't see any finger print on you... Oh I see you wear the fucking makeup to hide it right...."

Mia:"Mew please i am afraid of your behaviour... Don't give me cold shoulders..."

Mew:"Not at all Mia Because of you i got something that i never image..."

Mia:"What is it mew... Tell me i am happy for you..." She show her best fake smile she never can..."

Mew:"Oh that's my husband is pregnant and we are expecting our own kids ... So you can leave the office yourself or i will throw you out of here and you can never enter into any other company with your default activities..."

Mia laugh like a witch that she can never control of her laughing..."

Mia:"Oh mew stop fooling me ... How the hell that men can get pregnant ... What's is different between your husband and other girls..." It's enough for mew to lose it temper...

Mew give her tight slap that make her lose the balance and hit the floor...

Mew:"NEVER RUN YOUR BITCHY MOUTH AGAINST MY HUSBAND YOU SLUT .... NEVER IN YOUR DREAMS THAT I WILL BE YOURS ... YESTERDAY ITSELF I SHOULD HAVE SHOWN YOUR PLACE BUT ITS MY MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WRONG NOW WAIT FOR A SECOND...."

Mew call gulf inside the cabin... With in second gulf enter the cabin and look at mew with anger and he notice that Mia was on floor holding her cheeks...

Mew:"Make her termination letter and make sure that she never step inside any other firm in her life... You deserve this you bitch... Now out of my cabin ..." Mew yell at her and she run out of the cabin ...

Gulf still processing what's going on here...mew move close to gulf and place his hand on gulf tummy ...

Mew:"Oh... Strawberries how are you doing ... Hope papa take care of you and don't give him stress be good strawberries ok ... Till dad get back mom in his life..."

Mew place small kiss on tummy and gulf forehead ... Before living the cabin...
Gulf still standing on the place and progressing what happen and how mew speak with their blueberries...

Gulf:"What are you doing mew... Sometimes i will fell like i am the one who betrayed you ... Shit.... Don't worry blueberries nothing going to harm you ok ... "

Mew who was standing outside the cabin and listen to gulf how address thier babies... I hope one day you will return to me gulf i will be waiting but don't take long please....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

So Mia was out of the office and gulf is processing wheather he should get back to mew or stay like this...? But mew want to get gulf at any cost...let wait and see...

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️....

And don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ bye.....