Chapter 6

Author pov

  When mew walk out of Gulf's room he meet his father standing there and hearing their convercation ...

Mr Alex:"Why don't you think before you got sign from gulf ..."

Mew:"Dad i already told you that it's just a contract marriage and it's only to satisfy your wish and i am not interested in this kind of relationship and please forcing me in this..."

Mr Alex :"Oh really your just fullfling my wish then just listen to me mew...THERE WILL BE TIME WHEN YOU SENT GULF FROM YOU AND ONE DAY YOU WILL COME TO ME AND BEG ME TO ASK GULF TO RETURN TO YOU AND I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT JUST WAIT AND SEE..."

   With that Mr Alex left the place in anger that he can't make both gulf and mew understand that this marriage has no meaning ...

Mew:"THAT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NEVER..."Mew shout back that his dad can hear...

   In Aisle mew waiting for gulf ... When gulf enter the altar he was looking gorgeous and beautiful every one eye is on him ... When he above to take the step ...

   GULF HONEY WHAT'S GOING ON YOU CAN'T MARRY SOMEONE RATHER THAN ME...

When gulf trun round he see his so called uncle Adam shouting at him...

Gulf:"What do u want Adam and what are you doing here get the hell out of here asshole ..."

Adam:"Not with out you honey how can u marry someone ...when its not me honey..."

Gulf:"You asshole stop calling me that i am going to marry and i don't need your option to whom I am going to marry now out..."

Adam:"Not so fast honey your coming with me thats final..."

  When he grab gulf arm forcefully next what he know his that his face already touch the ground and blood comes over his nose ...

Mew:"What do you think you son of bitch that you can take my husband forcefully ..."

Adam:"You don't know whom your talking to i am five times boxing champion..."

Gulf:"YEAH I CAN SEE IT YOU ASSHOLE JUST WHY THE BLOOD ...YOU FUCKING SHIT ..."

Adam:"Gulf honey please you know right how much I love you so please come with me..."

Mew:"If you don't with your drama then live before I call the police you fucker..."

Adam:"You wait and see what I am going to do for snatching my gulf from me..."

Mr Alex:"Guards if you finish watching drama can u throw him out please..."

   Guards drag Adam out of chruch and throw him and stop him before entering..."

Priest:"Please repeat after me..."

Mew:"I Mew suppasit , take thee Gulf Kanawut ,to be my wedded husband,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and health,to love and cherish,till death apart us, according to god's holy ordinance..."

Gulf:"I Gulf Kanawut, take thee Mew suppasit ,to be my wedded husband,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and health,to love and cherish,till death apart us, according to god's holy ordinance..."

Priest:"Therefore you announce has lawfully wedding husbands and you may kiss your husband..."

  Gulf was shy to kiss me and he look down his shoe to overcome his akwardness when he was pulled up and meet with soft lips on his lip ...His ears trun into cherry red ... It was just peck but gulf was in cloud nine...

Mew:"Let go Mr gulf mew suppasit ..." Mew offer his hand to gulf and gulf gladly hold it...

Mr Alex:"I wish to witness this lovely moment till I breathe if not that god damn contract interfere..."

John:"Don't worry believe me gulf going to change mew..."

  AT MANSION

     When gulf get out of car his world stop for second to overcome the view it's rather mansion or castle ...

Mr Alex:"Gulf son what happen are you ok"...Mr suppasit was worried about gulf that there his no response from him...

Gulf:"Nothing dad I think it's take me to memorise this mansion and atleast I need one month ..."

   Mr Alex and John laugh at gulf innocent ...

Mew:"Really gulf you look cute and ..."mew immediately stop what he Sayed and shut his mouth and left to his room..."

  Gulf cheeks burns hot with his complement ...

Mr Alex:"John someone his blushing can you see him..."

John:"Yeah me too..."

Gulf:"Dad...uncle...please stop it's embrace me..."

Mr Alex:"Ok son now go to mew room take rest see you in morning bye goodnight..."

John:"Just take elevator press 2 second floor and in your left you can see mews room...take care son..."

  Mew on other side cursing himself for calling gulf cute...and talk to himself looking at mirror ... Just then gulf enter the room ... Mew see gulf through mirror who his looking at his room with little mouth open and admiring the room...

Gulf:"Mew you have beautiful room and i love it..."

Mew:"Thanks gulf and sorry for what I say in Down and forget it ..."

  Gulf fell sad that mew apologies to him for the complement...

Gulf:"It's ok mew never mind..."

Mew:"I will change to night outfit after that you can use the bathroom and fell free gulf... And also I have free the closest for you so that you can arrange your stuffs their..."

Gulf:"Thank you mew..."

  When mew enter the room after changing ...gulf take shower and when he enter he can't find mew so he rest his head over the bed and wait for mew to come after sometime mew enter the room and notice gulf was half sleeping...

Mew:"Gulf you can sleep i am talking to my friend  over phone i will be late so you can sleep good night..."

Gulf :"No i will wait for you..."

Mew:"It will take long gulf you sleep ok bye..."

Gulf:"Did i expect too much from him..."
  It just the contract marriage you idiot so erase the felling till them mew accept you ..."Gulf scold himself for his expectations...

  IN MORNING...Gulf fell heavy over his abdomen when he look over it there was strong hand wrapping over his wasit ...Then he trun around and look at mew who was sleeping soundly ...Gulf enjoy the view infront of him...

   Gulf touch mew's eye ,nose ,cheeks,and lastly lips ...Them gulf comes to know that mew his heavy sleeper...

  Gulf look at mew and again his lips...

Gulf:"Yesterday I can't give you kiss because I was feeling shy and there where lot of people there but now there his only you and me..."

   Gulf press his lip on mew and give him small three peck on lips and smile over it...

Gulf:"Please mew just cancel those contract I wish to stay like this for rest of my life..."

Gulf left to bathroom and get ready and enter the kitchen and look over it ...

  But what he does not know his mew is awake when he give him kiss on lips...mew touch his lips and smile at gulf cuteness....

_________________________________________

Hope u guys like this chapter ☺️

   Let see can mew change his mind or he will be stubborn and divorce gulf ...?  And more suprise to head ....

Please follow and vote & comment on this chapter sweethearts ❤️...

  AND WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄⛄❤️.....

  See you all in next chapter sweethearts ❤️ ....