Chapter 32

Author pov....

Max carries gulf towards the car while bright keep on calling mew amd is not reachable ... So mr Alex and bright drive towards the hospital following max and tul car....

Mr Alex:"Why the hell he didn't keep up the call bright ... What he is doing  i have told him not leave gulf at this suitivation see now how we are going to anwer him ... Gulf need mew on his delivery time ... " Mr Alex get tense that mew is not keeping up the call ... Bright on other hand keep calling him ... We already informed gulf family and Zee and saint...

Max carry gulf toward inside the hospital and place him in the stretcher... While bright and Zee take a vidoe where gulf keep on cursing mew and everyone around him...

Zee:"Gulf show your face to the camera ... So that we can show to mew what you have gone through during your delivery... Sounds good right..."

Tul:"You dig your hole Zee..."

Gulf stoped shouting and look at Saint and Zee before turning to saint ...

Gulf:"Saint i will find you a good boyfriend and remove this fucker from your life ... Zee asshole stop talking nonsense and call your asshole friend of yours or i am divorcing him right now .... Ahhhhh... Shit ...."

Zee:"But he is not picking up anyone's call gulf ... What we should do now ...."

Gulf:"Ahhhhhhh fuck ..... Sent him message ... That gulf have found new daddy for his Strawberriessss....ahhhhh .... Take them out saint..... Idiot...."

    Zee gulp down and sent the message what gulf have told him too ... Bright keep on trying for mew... While Zee trying for tong but both is not reachable....

Another hand mew have already landed in Thailand with tong .... He decided to suprise gulf Before itself and he have suprise for gulf to and sure this will make gulf happy for sure ....

Tong:"Finally we have arrived and i never thought we will finish this job before two days ... "

Mew:"Yeah me too tong finally i can have some time with my baby and strawberries... I am exited to see how gulf will react for the suprise later ..."

Tong:"Everything going to be fine mew ... Let's switch on the phone mew ... There must be any call from the clients ..."

They switch on the phone and mew got message form Zee and 40 calls from bright and max ... He read message that he received from Zee ....

Zee- MEW GULF TOLD THAT HE HAVE FIND NEW DADDY FOR YOUR STRAWBERRIES... AND YOUR SERVICE HIS NO NEED FOR HIM ANYMORE .... AND IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE ... PLEASE MOVE YOUR ASS BEFORE GULF SUE YOU WITH DIVORCE .... HE WANT TO THE LABOUR PAIN ... COME AS FAST ..."

Mew:"TONG ... MY BABY GOING TO DELIVER THE STRAWBERRIES .... MOVE FAST I HAVE TO BE THERE...."

   Both run toward the cab and ask the driver to drive towards the hospital ... On other hand gulf keep on cursing mew for long time ....

Gulf:"Saint are you watching exhibition or museum what are you looking at my hole for long time .... Take the devil's out before i stab you with the kinfe....Ahhhhh do it fastttttt....."

Saint:"Babe little more still i can't see the babies head out .... It make take time so please be patient for sometime...."

Gulf:"How can you say that ahhhhhhh... Take them out at any cost saint ahhhhhhh shit ...."

Saint:"Ok ok babe i can see a head shows out little .... Before he can speak the door open with full force and mew was standing thier with heavy patting...