Chapter 30

Mew pov ...

Mew:"I am not going to make you pregnant again in my life ... Make note of it ..." Just then gulf open the door and look at mew with rising his eye brow...

Gulf:"What did you say ... You won't make me pregnant again right... How can you make me pregnant again it's not going to happen because i am not going to let you get inside my room ... Now get lost and don't show me your face asshole..."

Mew you really fucked up... This time is too big decision gulf have taken... Now where i am going to stay it's till 3 clk in the morning... Ok let sleep in the couch then in morning we will face gulf...

Mr Alex:"Oii mew what are you doing here and what with your luggage son..."

Before mew can speak something gulf walk fast to mew and hug him tightly with tears in his eyes ...

Gulf:"We did you leave me honey i got afraid when i don't see you beside me ... And what with your luggage are planning to leave for someone... Look dad i know one day he will turn his back to me ... I hate you... "

Mr Alex:"Can any one please tell what's going on here and mew it's real your leaving gulf..."

Mew:"Dad please stop don't talk non sense with gulf.... He was the one who throw me out of my room and now look how he change the story and now he makes me a villain here... Really gulf..."

Gulf:"Why don't you again knock the door ... I would have open it for right honey..."

Mew:"Don't you honey me gulf... Enough is enough know leave me alone ... Don't distrub me ... Do what ever you want..."

Its really insane... How dare he blame me like that he was portraing me infort of my dad... Andhe belives what ever gulf says know i will show you whom i am to you gulf Kanawut....

Gulf:"Where you going here is our room come with me honey... " I pushed his hand away from me and walk towards Zee room... I knocked his door and he open with sleeping eye..

Mew:"Babe did you mind if i share the room with you ..."

Zee:"Not at all baby your always welcome and gulf what are you doing here..."

Gulf:"MEW SUPPASIT ASSHOLE TO THE ROOM NOW ..." I get inside the room and shut the door infront his face and slam in the bed...

Zee:"Care to explain mew..." I sigh and told what ever happen and this fucking idiot was laughing like there is no tomorrow...

Mew:"Done with your laughing ... I am sleepy now shut up..."

Zee:"So are you going to stay here for real..."

Mew:"No till he realises is mistakes i am not going to get inside his room..."

We heard the knock again ... I ignored it and closed my eyes to sleep properly it's really brings headache for Me...

Tul:"MEW ASSHOLE.I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO STREES GULF AND DEAL WITH HIM CAREFULLY ... DONT YOU WANT YOUR STRAWBERRIES TO BE HEALTHY WHEN THEY ARE BORN ... YOUR BABY BOY IS STILL WEAK ..."

Shit i always forget that and make something irresponsible ... I told tul what he have done ... Tul still give me serious look...

Mew:"What with your look tul... Don't support him for god sake ..."

Tul:"It's not his fault mew and he is pregnant it's harmones change ... Saint have told you right and why are behaving like an asshole your going to be father mew not one for three kids and move your ass from his asshole room..."

I moved to my room and look gulf was talking seeing the mirror ...

Gulf:"Blueberries i don't want to do it ... But your daddy rised his voice and i got angery at him and throw him out of the room ... But he left to uncle Zee room know ... I think he don't love me anymore... What if he get all you three after i give birth push me apart from you and his life ... I am still afraid of it you know right... I don't know why i get this much thought but still i get it ... But one thing i am satisfied is APART FROM ME NO ONE CAN LIKE YOUR DADDY ... WHO IS GOING TO SEE HIS FACE ... ALL WILL RUN AWAY WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW THAT HE IS FATHER IF THREE BABIES RIGHT BLUEBERRIES..." Saying that gulf was laughing like a mad man ...

Mew:"Really no one going to see me... Let see that too baby..."

Gulf:"Oh honey your back ... I love you so much honey..."

Mew:"I love you tooo baby... Know come sleep for sometime later we will have breakfast..."

Gulf:"Sure honey don't forget honey ... Peanut butter and onion sandwich ... " God gross but what can I do thats was my baby wants god...

Author pov...

It's was 9 am in morning everyone was having thier breakfast with laughing and smile over thier face ... Untill gulf enter dining table ...

Zee:"I am sure today he have something ..." Max and bright nod head ...

Tul:"Shut up idiots ... Let my honey eats what ever he wants ..."

Mr Alex:"Did you sort out your problem son ..." Mr alex ask gulf was sitting next him with smile ...

Gulf:"Yes dad ... I am sorry for doing that but it was Blueberries mistake to throw thier daddy outside of the room ..." With that he earn three strong kick... "Ahhh .... Ok you daddies Babies ... It's my mistake now stop kicking me..."

Mew:"I told you baby they are daddies little Strawberries..." Mew bend down and kissed his baby bump and gulf cute pout ...

Tul:"What are you having for breakfast honey ..."

Gulf:"Nothing much honey ... Just peanut butter with onion sandwich ..."

Zee:"For you that's nothing ... Really gulf ..."

Bright:"I lost my appetite ... I am out ..." Saying that both bright and Zee run out of the dinning table ... While tul death glare to max who gulp down with nervous smile ...

Max:"Y..ye..yeah what a great combination ..."

Gulf:"See i know you like... Do you want something max i have lot ..."

Max:"N...no..no..no gulf Blueberries must be hungry right you eat it i am full ..." all were controling thier laugh...

Mew:"Baby i think it's been 2 hour we are doing his don't you fell sleepy..."

Gulf:"Sh...sh.. shut up mew ... Faster yes honey there..."

It's been two hour they having thier hot session and gulf was not ready to leave mew ....

Mew:"Your really beautiful baby ... When we are having a sex..."

Gulf:"I...i ... Cumming honey..."

Mew:"Me...too baby ..." They both cum together and mew lay down next to gulf with heavy patting...

Gulf:"It's really good honey... I love you ..."

Mew:"Love you too baby ... Now sleep i will clean you and change your dress ok .. "

Mew walk towards the bathroom and cleaned himself and took a tub and towel and cleaned gulf and change him his dress ... Lay down next gulf and pull him close towards him... He caress his baby bump... And star talking to his Strawberries...

Mew:"Strawberries... Why papa always complaint about you three i told you right not to give him hard time... Then why are you doing this to him... Be good Strawberries and make daddy proud of you three... And in future please don't be like your papa ok and also don't ask for siblings again because this mansion have faced all three world wars because of your papa ... And once again you ask for siblings sure it will be world war four and five ..... So be good Strawberries ok... " He kissed the baby bump and kissed gulf lip was making cute pout in sleep ...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......