Chapter 29

CARVING AND MOOD SWINGS
Author pov...

After knowing thier strawberries gender... Both mew and gulf drive towards the mansion to inform the family ...

Mew:"Dad and everyone going to be happy after hearing about the gender of strawberries..."

Gulf:"Yes honey ... I want to look at thier expression...

They enter the mansion look everyone in the living room watching movie in Netflix... Tul notice both enter the room ...

Tul:"Gulf honey what doctor told how is babies doing ... There is nothing to worry right honey...."

Gulf:"Nothing to worry tul... Everything is already ..."

Max:"So do you guys know the gender .... Please tell broke the silence please...."

Bright:" let guess guys ... I think three are boys..."

Mr Alex:"No not all all are going to be the princesses of his mansion..."

They all fight between them and arguing with each other ... Gulf lost his patients really it's irritating him ...

Gulf:"Enough please .... Ok mew will tell you guys the gender now... Mew please tell them before i lost my patients ..."

Mew:"Ok we are going to have Two girls and one boy..."

Everyone shouting and clapping thier hand like they win the price ...

Mr Alex:"God so we are having two Princess and one prince ... Good finally the house will fill with baby cries..."

Tul:"Gulf honey ... I am really happy we are going to have two nieces and one nephew...."

Tul pull gulf into his lap and Rock him back and forth while rubbing his back ... Because he know gulf need this know ... Mew burns in jealous seeing tul and gulf close to eachother...

Zee:"Dad .... You smell something like buring over ..."

Mr Alex:"No Zee you what happen ..."

Bright:"yeah your right Zee i can smell it too ... Mew drink water fast before every part of your body burn ..." They all hear small snore coming from gulf who was already slept ... Mew carry gulf toward thier room and tucked him in bed ...

It's Been three week they know about thier babies... Everyone was busy with thier work and job... And also taking care of gulf ... This days gulf become more stubborn and crybaby due to his pregnancy ....

Everyone in the mansion face gulf double face each day ... They don't know what to do with him and how to make him eat or sleep ... Because nowadays the Strawberries start kicking him hardly which make him lost his sleep and keep crying he don't know why he is crying ....

And other one is his craving ... It's become worst than before ... And this time mew was the play card for him.... Because what ever he eats ... He want mew to taste it first and if he give thumps up them he eat it like the most delicious food in world ...

It's another day of gulf craving and mood swings ... It was Saturday and everyone was sleeping peacefully ... Other than gulf he was walking back and forth in the living room and it's 6:30 in morning ... The living room was silent and clam ...

Gulf:"How dare they can sleep this peacefully while i don't even able to close my eyes of second ... And that mew Asshole... Because of him now i am talking to myself and his strawberries are not giving me rest ... " That's when gulf got idea too spoil thier peacefull sleep ... He smirk and took the tv Remote and turn the volume High .... Which echoes the whole mansion...