Chapter 25

Gulf's pov...

Why always this happen to me... Just now i have start to live with my honey... That both asshole how did they escaped from the prison...What the police officers are doing rather than eyeing on them....

If something happen mew or my blueberries both assholes will face hell on my own hands... God just keep mew and my babies safe...

Now my work to keep mew infort of my eyes never leave him alone ... If he want to go out i will accompany him or he will never step out of the mansion... Now i should find him ... Why did he leave me alone always... I miss him so much... Frist i will fresh up and i will meet him...

Mew's pov...

Mr Alex:"Mew i have talk to the team they told that we will be receiving the thing by tomorrow..."

Mew:"Thank you dad ... And you also be safe dad... Don't leave the mansion with out any reason..."

Mr Alex:"Ok mew i will ..." Dad left to his room i walked out garden and make call to someone who will help me...

...:"Oh... Babe you miss me... I know that you will... Long time no calls ...did you forget about has already..."

Mew:"Idiot shut up ... I have told you not to call me babe or by other name ... So listen to me carefully ... I want you guys to be here in Bangkok by tomorrow and it's urgent...."

...:"Omg...really your Calling has right don't worry babe... We will be and where to meet you..."

Mew:"My mansion... I will sent you address be quick... I will be waiting for you guys..."

...:"Fine babe... We love you ...see you tomorrow... Bye babe..."

Mew:"I love u too so bye see you tomorrow..." They are Insane and never change... I turn back to walk inside the mansion ... To see gulf standing with hands cross on his chest ... Did i dig my own ground... Fuck....

Gulf:"I love you too... Right so care to explain ..."

Mew:"It's nothing baby ... It's my friends they always like this... There is nothing more than you think..."

Gulf:"Stop it you asshole i was waiting for you and here your having a sweet talk with your mistress ... Go to hell i don't care about you... And i am leaving this house bye..." Shit this can't be worst than this...i have to do something..."

I run behind him before he close the door...

Mew:"Listen to me baby ... There is nothing like what you think i will explain everything and YOU DARE TO LEVAE THIS HOUSE AGAIN...."

Gulf:"How dare you rise your voice against me... When you made the mistake ..."

Mew:"Look gulf i have my own tolerance ok and don't ever cross it... If i say that i am not cheating on you than i am not ... So this how you have trust on me..."

Gulf:"It's not like that honey... When i was looking for you and i saw you in garden and saying love you too some one ... I was just jealous ... I am sorry... Don't shout at me mew..." Shit why did i rise my voice on my baby...

Mew:"I am really sorry baby i won't do it again ... Ok i love you more than anything and sorry Strawberries my frist Important it is your papa... But i love you too guys..."

Gulf:"It's ok i am sorry and to whom your talking to mew and you even say love you to the person..."

Mew:"Tomorrow you will see then baby... They are coming here and now come let's eat and take rest..." he pout his lips i know what is it mean... I pull him over and attached our lip together and pull out when we need breathe...

Gulf:"I love you... And come on today you get punishment for yelling at me ...." Punishment i am excited..

Mew:"Really baby ... Why i fell excited about punishment..."

Gulf:"Dirty mind ... Today your going cook for me and blueberries or you will be sleeping on couch ..."

Mew:"Baby please i don't know how to trun on the gas ... How come i can cook for you..."

Gulf:"Ok then look your couch is waiting for you honey ... See you bye and never get on the bed remember that ... Now come on i am hungry..."

Fine just for night right ... When he sleeps i will shift to bed...

Gulf:"Don't think about shifting to bed after i sleep and it may turn to three months..."

Mew:"Fine baby..."

He was not joking he really throw me to the couch ... Ok mew only for tonight...

General pov...

All of them having their breakfast as usual gulf with is wried foods...

Bright:"So your not going to office and your going to work from home and stay with gulf ..."

Mew:"Yes bright your right and you also not going to office and till they catch both of them..."

Gulf:"you forget too mention asshole here mew..."

Mew:"Baby no bad words..." Gulf pout again because when ever he curse mew scold him for using bad words...

Maid:"Sir you received the parcel here..."

Mr Alex:"thank you so much ... Mew here open it ..." They received the parcel and it was chain with tracking device on it...

Gulf:"Oh it look cute dad... But why do we need it ..."

Mew:"Baby it as tracking device on it ... If anyone of has get lost or those to two kiddnap this will help to find has... Here where this and all of you too never remove it ..." Mew were it in gulfs neck and he wear one for him ... While Mr Alex and bright one...

Gulf:"Ok honey ... Be careful everytime..."

Just then the door bell rings and maid open it ...

....MEW BABE WE ARE HERE ... WHERE ARE YOU MEW BABE..."

Mew recognise the voice but he turn around and look at gulf and gulp down hard...

Gulf:"Who the hell are you and why are you calling my husband babe assholes... Get out now before i kill you..."

....what babe you got married ... You cheated on me ... How can you..."

Mew:"Max please make him shut or i will kill him...Baby don't stress yourself let me introduce my friends ok ... This max and tul both our boyfriends and this is Zee my friends in London..."

Zee:"just friends how can you do this mew ... I thought we will get married ... "

Gulf:"Asshole shut up on your dreams ... He is my husband and you run before kick your ass..."

Bright whisper near max hear that Zee have touched worng nerve of gulf...

Mew:"Baby clam down it's not good for Strawberries ... Love you ok sit down and Zee stop it he his pregnant can you ..."

Zee:"Ok i am sorry its just fun..."

Tul:"What's matter mew you ask has to come Bangkok immediately it's there something wrong ..."

Mew:"yes there problem ... I want you guys help me out ..."

Mr Alex:"Mew how can they help you son..."

Mew:"dad they are actually Mafia group..."

ALL OF THEM SHOUT SAME TIME... MAFIA.......

________________________________________

SO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER 😉...

LET SEE IN NEXT CHAPTER SWEETHEARTS ❤️...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT SWEETHEARTS ❤️☺️...