Chapter 3

Mr suppasit's pov

If mew accept or not I am going to proceed with his marriage ... I can't live him like this and I don't want him to destroy his own life by being brat ... I have to say that he has the same attitude like his mother ... But he his lovely I want him to be in good hands ...so that I can do what ever it cost...

Gulf:"May I came in sir..."

Mr Alex:"Oh gulf come in ...how can I help u."

Gulf:"sir this the file that have been export of shippment last week and this the contract paper u have sign sir."

Gulf always have the smile in his face why don't i make him has my son in law not bad right yeah I am going to make him my future son in law and I also believe him he can change mew...But what if he his straight not into guys how can I ask him...

Mr Alex:"Gulf can I ask u something if u don't mind..."

Gulf:"You don't have to ask sir..."

Mr Alex:" Gulf are you straight or gay ..."

Gulf:"Sir I am not into women never so i accept i am gay..." What really so i can ask him to marry mew right yessss....

BACK TO MANSION

Mr Alex:" John where his mew his he home or not..."

John:"sigh...he his not he left the mansion in morning but back yet..."

Just them mew come in and look at his father and John where talking and discussing something ...

Mr Alex :" Mew I have something to talk to u and it's regarding your marriage..."

Mew:"Really dad why are u so much hurry in getting me married and I told u I am not interested in this kind of relationship..."

Mr Alex:"Ok fine..."mr suppasit take a bottle of whiskey and gulp in one go...

Mew:"Dad what are u doing doctor told you not consume alcohol and it may cost ur life please dad don't do that I have only u ..."

Mr Alex:"Why should I listen to u mew when u never accept my offer or request I am u r dad don't forget it ok..."

Mew:"Fine dad u want to me to marry right go head and arrange meeting with the person I am going to marry I want talk to him..."

Mr Alex:"Really mew...John did u listen to what mew said right he accept to get married i am happy and don't worry I will arrange to meet him..."

John:"I think I have work to do and want to prepare for wedding ..."

Mr Alex:" yes go ahead and I also have important work in morning..."

MS CORPORATION

Mr Alex:"Gulf come in I have something to talk to you..."

Gulf:"sir ... What it's sir how can I help you..."

Mr Alex:"Gulf I have request to you hope you don't disapprove it ..."

Gulf:"Sir don't talk like that u r elder then me u can tell me whatever u want sir..."

Mr Alex:"Ok son I came to the point I want u to marry my son mew ..." His eyes almost left his socket ...

Gulf:"Hahaha...sir u must be pranking me right good joke sir..."

Mr Alex:"No son not at all I am serious with what I said and I want you to accept the offer and take u r time also disscus with u r family to...But before that I want u to meet my son and he want to talk to u ..."

Gulf:"But sir I am just an employee work under u and who can I marry your son and i think this not going to work sir i am sorry..."

Mr Alex:"Before u go to conulsion I want to tell about my son to u after the decide whether u want marry or not ... After that Mr Alex told gulf about mew and his behaviour and not getting his responsibility and so on...

Mr Alex:"So gulf what have u decided to do I am not forcing u but also can u meet him and talk to him can u please..."

Gulf:"Ok sir i will but first I will meet him than let me tell u about my discision ..."

Mr Alex:"That's great wait a minute how are going meet him even u don't see his face wait let me show his photo to u...

Mr Alex:"Here gulf look ..."Gulf look at mew photo and he mesmerized by his beauty and blush creeped his face his face start to trun red and small smile formed in his face ...

Mr Alex:"So someone like my son it seems ..."

Gulf:"Sir please ...ok sir i will meet him can u sent me his address..."

Mr Alex:"Sure ..."

Mr Alex :"mew son I sent gulf photo to u and he will be there i any time so talk to him best of luck..."

Mew:" Ok dad see u later"

AT CAFE ....

Gulf:"Good evening sir mew ... I am gulf Kanawut sir ask to meet you and nice to meet u sir..."

Mew:"Not bad you look so good rather than seeing in photo and nice to meet u gulf and cut the sir please u can call me mew ..."

Gulf:"Ohh...ok mew..."gulf felt nervous and start bitting his lips ...

Mew:"Oh gulf don't do that it may bleed ... don't be afraid of me..."

Gulf:"Ok mew and sir told me that u want to talk me...what is it..."

Mew :"Gulf I came to straight to the point I am not interested in this marriage and other stuffs ...so hope u understand what I am saying..."

Gulf:"Yes I can ...so u want me to do...you want me to tell him that u r not interested or something..."

Mew:"Oh not at all gulf and there is no use in talking to my dad...so the point I called u his about marriage and aggreement void ..."

Gulf:"I don't get what u r saying mew..."

Mew:"Ok so let me clear it to u ...mew took Deep breath and told that......
THIS MARRIAGE IS AGGREEMENT IT MEANS CONTRACT MARRIAGE FOR ONE YEAR ONLY...

Gulf:"What...?

_________________________________________

Hope u all like chapter ☺️

What will be gulf do ?
Will he accept the contact ?

See u all in next chapter byee sweethearts ❤️