Chapter 7

General pov

Mew who was smiling think about the kiss earlier gulf give him it fade away think about the contract he ask gulf for sign...

No mew you can't it just an agreement marriage and you can't fall his cuteness...
It just hallucination and never forget about the contract marriage ... It's just one year mew stay calm...

IN KITCHEN

I am always right look it take me atleast one month for memories his mansion properly and this kitchen is bigger than my house ...

Gulf make coffee for everyone and just then uncle John join him for help...

John:"Son why don't you take rest for sometime you look tried ..."

Gulf:"Oh no uncle i totally fine and importantly I don't have job now so it's make me bore if I stay still so i can help you in kitchen right..."

John:"Ok son give the coffee son i will give it the masters..."

Mr Alex:"No need for that i am here ...Gulf son good morning did you have proper rest and or you ok with the new atmosphere ..."

Gulf:"Good morning dad ...yeah i ok and here your coffee and wait for sometime I will make your breakfast..."

Mr Alex:"Thank son ..." Mr Alex took few sip of coffee and he never had this kind coffee after his wife passed away ...

Gulf:"Dad are you ok is there any problem with coffee so that i can change i don't know how you will drink it ...if you say i can make another one for you..."

Mr Alex:"John here take this have a sip and tell me what you fell..." John took few sip and he look at me Alex ...

John:"It's like your wife Maria's coffee the same flavour and it's been years..."

Mr Alex:"I remember the frist day my wife make coffee for has at it same like this son and i love it and from today your going make coffee for has..."

Gulf:"Sure dad u don't need to say it...And i will give this coffee to mew ..."

When gulf enter room he notice that mew still on the bed and he wake him up ...

Gulf:"Good morning mew here coffee for you..."

Mew:"Good morning gulf and i am sorry I am not coffee person i only have milk ..."

Gulf face fall down that mew reject the coffee from him...mew notice that gulf not happy with his answer fell bad for him ...when gulf trun to leave mew held his hand and stop him from going..

Mew:"Give here gulf I will just try ok but from tomorrow just make milk for me..."gulf smile at mew and hand over him the cup ...

Mew who took a sip he forgot whatever he say to gulf ...he look at gulf...

Mew:"Gulf from tomorrow make me coffee i don't want milk ok and thank you for the coffee it taste so good..."

Gulf:"Thank u mew and get ready and come fast i will prepare breakfast for u ..."

Gulf was smiling at mew change and he fell happy and hope he can change him and end this contract ...

Mew:"Good morning dad... So you don't have any work for today you still at home ..."

Mr Alex:"Good morning mew yes i have too...But you forget that i am the owner of the company and i can go when ever I want...And what is your plan for today and where are you going ..."

Mew:"Nothing dad just meet my friends that's it..."

Gulf:"Enough of talking here eat your breakfast..."

Mew:"Oh bacon and egg ...oh pancake and toast ... What a good day to start with English breakfast thank you gulf..."

Gulf:"Thank you ... And now start eating it may get coold..."

After their brekfast mr Alex and mew left the mansion and gulf left to his room to arrange his clothes in the closest ...

Gulf:"Hello mom is everything is ok right ... "

Mom:"I am fine son i just want to ask you and i miss you it's only one day but I fell like ages..."

Gulf:"Don't worry mom i will visit you later and you take care of your health and take proper medicine..."

Mom:"I will son and you also take care of you... And bye see later..."

Gulf:"Bye mom and take care ..."

After arranging his closest gulf take a nap till Evening and it's already late even Mr Alex return from company but mew still don't show gulf was worried ... He wait for mew to have dinner and he was sitting on dinning table it past 11 at night...

When mew enter he was bit tipsy and he notice gulf was sitting on the dinning table and almost slept he move towards gulf and wake him up...

Gulf:"Oh mew you came .... Here have dinner it's already late night...I was just waiting for you to come..."

Mew:"Gulf i already had my dinner and next time if u fell sleep go to room ... And don't wait for me ok..."

Gulf:"Oh-ok mew come lets go i can fell u still little tipsy come..."

Mew:"Wait did you have dinner or not..." Gulf didn't answer because he was waiting for mew to join for dinner ...gulf look and shake his head no...

Mew:"Come with me sit i will serve you just eat..."

Gulf:"it's ok mew i am not hungry at all let go..."

Mew:"shhh... Come on here eat it and come to room before that you can't leave and good night bye gulf..."

Gulf ate i silent ...he look at mew to left to the room and smile at his concern over him...

When gulf enter the room look at mew who did not change his dress and not even remove his shoes...

Gulf removes mew shoes and socks and make him sleep properly on the bed and he lay next to him and took mews hand and wrap it on his wasit and another one under his head make it has his pillow ...

Gulf:"You don't know mew... what you make to me when your close to me just like this ..."

Gulf give peak on mew's lip and look at him with lot of love ...

Gulf:"I love you mew...i really do..."

And he fall sleep while hugging mew ...

Mew who look at gulf from sleep he smile at gulf and give him kiss on forehead..."

_________________________________________

Hope u guys like this chapter ☺️

What his mew upto he can't figure out what kind of felling he has for gulf...?
Or gulf can change mew from his stubbornness...
Let see what decison his mew going to take and what he his upto....?

See u all in next chapter byee sweethearts ❤️....

Please follow and vote & comment on this chapter ☺️...