Chapter 13

Mew's pov...

I have decided to do next and i am going to talk to my dad and ask him to accompany me with Gulf's house so that i can bring him back to mansion... I went near my dad ...who notice my presence and about to leave when I speak next word make him move...

Mew:"I have decided to get back mew to mansion dad and can u accompany with
Me so that we can bring gulf back here..."I dad laugh at me and look at me like he won something...

Mr Alex:"I have told something remember on your day of wedding ... In future that anything happens and you came to me and ask for help and i will never going to do it for you..." Now I remember that date dad told me that he will never help me with....

Mew:"But dad now i changed and i want gulf back in my life please dad... And i also burn this contract paper thier will be nothing called name of contract marriage please dad..."

Mr Alex:"Nothing doing mew i give you so much time but your stubbornness have take you here and now your begging for my forgiveness not at all... Go by yourself if gulf accept you back ... Then I will accept you too ..."

Mew:"Fine dad i will make him accept me..."

With that i left the mansion and drove towards Gulf's house and seek him for his Apologizes ...

Mom:"Mew son get in ... Have a seat i willl call gulf..." How can she behave like nothing happen when I spoiled his son's life...

Gulf:"Yes Mr mew what can I do for you ... Is something that belongs to you his with me ... I don't think so mr mew now you can leave..."

Mew:"No gulf I come here to get you back our house ... Please come with me we can be together gulf...Let's start it from frist and there will be no contract marriage or something this time I come here to apologise and take you with me..."

Gulf:"Oh...really Mr mew but did you forgot that we already divorce and there is nothing between has no leave my house..."

Mew:"Not so fast baby... Your coming with me and thats final..."

Gulf stuck in the place after hearing that mew call him baby ... But he come out his trance...

Gulf:"Not all Mr mew ... This is my life i will decide what to do with it ... And i not your sult or whore that you can take me with you..."

Mew:"ENOUGH GULF "... Don't say anything like that why are you behaving like this gulf ... Don't you love me ..."

Gulf:"Smirk... Love yes i had but now it's nothing to me and you can leave this place..."

Mew took long breath and spoke to gulf...

Mew:"Mew simrk back to gulf...Don't think this game is over baby it's just a start and you will see a new mew who will accept his business life and get his gulf baby back to him..." With that i left the place now it's my time to change my attitude and stubbornness ...

AT MANSION

Mew:"Dad gulf did not accept me back ...."

Mr Alex:"I know that mew you dint need to say that because I can see that your alone enter the mansion..." Mew dad tent him back ...

Mew:"Dad i serious with what i told you ... Ath any cost i am going to get my gulf back in my life and to this mansion ... And at last from tomorrow i am going to take care to the business and you rest from home ... And thats final... With that mew left his room...

John:"I told you right that see my intention never goes wrong Alex..."

Mr Alex:"But it's too late John ...now gulf left him I don't think gulf will be accept mew back in his life ..."