Chapter 46

Kayano Mayumi

"Ittedakimasu!" Everyone prayed before they started eating.

Mayumi treated everyone to dinner. By everyone, she meant all the teams of the Generation of Miracles.

Her brother joined and offered to pay, so it wasn't really her treat. Although, it was intended to be that. The restaurant they ate at was under the Kayano enterprise, so it was no big deal for them to host such a big party.

The Generation of Miracles and the Kayano's sat at one table.

"That was one stunt you pulled today, Akashi," Aomine commented.

Kise swallowed his food and added, "Yeah, and that True Zone thing! How long have you been hiding that?!"

Akashi truthfully answered, "Less than a day." No one believed him. "I have a witness to confirm it. Right, aniki?" That's what Akashi and her brother met up for?

Momoi fussed, "You are unbelievable! I really thought we had it!"

Kuroko complimented her, "You really went all out with your plans, Momoi-san."

That completely changed her mood. She hugged him tightly, "Arigatou, Tetsu-kun!!!!!"

Kise got curious, "You're already calling him aniki?" He teasingly asked, "Are you two planning to get married??"

"That's the plan."

Everyone froze from what the crimson miracle blurted out. Even Murasakibara stopped chewing. Momoi was the first to burst, "EHHHH?!"

Kise exploded in shock, "YOU'RE ACTUALLY PLANNING TO GET MARRIED?!"

Yumi heard Yōta yell at his bother from hearing it, "I told you! I had the feeling!"

Akashi didn't stop revealing, "I already got the approval." He gestured to Taro, "Even his."

Now that shocked her, "You knew?!"

That shocked him, "You knew?!"

Yumi got herself caught of her knowledge of the topic, "Uhhh......" she saw Akashi raise an eyebrow at her, "I found out over the summer....."

Kise kept pushing the question, "Did you say yes?!"

"No! I mean- I haven't been asked!"

"If he asked you now, would you say yes??"

Yumi wasn't ready to answer such a question! Midorima came to her rescue, "Don't impose the question on her. We are obviously too young to make big decisions like this." She sighed in relief having the weight of the question removed from her.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"You haven't answered the question."

Mayumi tried rushing out the room. Right when she made to the door, Akashi did too. She was trapped between him and the door! "I-I haven't given it any thoughts!"

"It doesn't require much thought," Akashi blankly stated.

"How does it not?!" That was a life changing decision! It was marriage!