💞💑𝕄𝕪 𝐏𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖💑💞

"A happy Family is nothing but an earlier heaven"

Sivaangi Pov--

I am actually falling in love with this idiot but just that something is stopping me from confessing it to him maybe my insecurities or maybe because of possessiveness. I am not sure of what but I definitely will confess to him soon.

When I came out of the company and on the way home the roads were blocked and crowded I got out of the car and went to check on what, I found Priya lying on the road with blood stains I immediately carried her to the car and placed her on the back seat and drove faster to the hospital while I kept tapping her cheeks now and then to make her in consciousness while driving.

I reached the hospital and said the doctor to immediately start the treatment and paid the bill in the bill counter and dialed Rakshan to inform him.
Rakshan-- Thangam neeya call panniruka?
Sivaangi-- Priya-ku accident ayiruchu road la irunthu avala hospital-la admit panniruken seekirma va.
Rakshan-- Ennadi soldra ava safe thane?
Sivaangi-- Bayapadatha onnum illa nee seekiram va.
Rakshan-- Seri naan seekirama Ashwin-ah kootitu varen.
Sivaangi-- Hmm.

After a while of treatment, the doctor said she came back to consciousness so I entered her room with some hesitation.

Priya-- Sivaangi inga va.
I also nodded and walked towards her while she hugged me tightly and started crying a bit.
Sivaangi-- Priya...
Priya-- Sorry sivaangi unna hurt pannanum-nu pannala ennake therla naan yen appadi nadanthukittenu.Ennaku Rakshan mela romba possessive aayiten enna pandrene theriyama loosu maari unkitta kova patutu irunthen.Avanuku enna vida un mela love and care jasthi naan athu paathu konjam kova pattuten.
Sivaangi-- Naanum sorry akka ennaku bayam enga unna love pandrenu sollitu enna vittu poiruvano-nu.. Ennaku avana vittu vera aale illa.

We broke the hugg and spoke several things and by the time Rakshan and Ashwin arrived.
Rakshan-- Pattu ma ennadi aachu?
Priya-- Onnum illa da bayaapdatha I am alright.
Rakshan anna hugged Priya and gave her a forehead kiss and turned to see me with teary eyes and hugged me tightly.

Rakshan-- Sorry di thangam, enna mannichiru
Sivaangi--  Paravala vidu da ethana vaati solliruken sentiment scene ellam cut pannu-nu
Rakshan-- Adiapavii
Sivaangi-- Love You da.
Rakshan-- Love You thangam..

Ashwin gave a fake cough while I and Rakshan Anna glared at him.
Rakshan-- Enna maapilai eriyutho?
Ashwin-- Chi Chi porai eriruchu.
Sivaangi-- Erum erum.
I actually loved Rakshan anna and Ashwin's bond.

Ashwin-- Ungaluku eppadi akka irukku ?
Priya-- Nalla irukken Ashwin paravala.Ungala pathi nariya sollirukaru Rakshan seekiram en thangachi-ya correct pandra velai-ya paarunga.
Rakshan-- Thangachi-ya?
Ashwin-- Athane?
Sivaangi-- yes boss.

Ashwin-- Unga thangachi-ya correct pandrathu than perum paadu-ah irukke enna pandrathu sikkka maatingara.
I glared at him with they both chuckled.
Rakshan- Maapilai en thangachi-ya veliya kootitu poi correct pannu da.
Ashiwn-- Puriyuthu Machan. Naan nalla pandreno illayo nee nalla pannu.
Sivaangi-- Anney ennayave kalati  vidrila!
Rakshan-- Bujjuku Bujjuku.
Ashwin-- Oii azhagi vaa polam un nonnaku privacy kodukalam. Avanavathu santoshama irukkatum va.

He came to put his arms around my shoulder I just shrugged and threw those arms down and walked forward while he came back walking with his cute pout.

Ashwin-- So Now everything is falling in the right place-la?
Sivaangi-- Aama Ashwineyy semma happy-ya irukken.
Ashwin-- Ippo enna sonna? Intha Ashwineyy-va evolo miss pannen theriyuma?
Sivaangi-- Ennaku enna soldrathunu therla. Ennakum unna pudikum aana summa love pannitu aprom kalati vidra maari thane soldra?